Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Gays as soon as they hear an acoustic guitar: EwWw WhY iS sHe DoInG cOuNtRy NoW???

Yeah and it works with everything she’s been trying to do since 2014. New stuff is given little value until it’s known that it won’t be released

As long as she’s having fun with her music, we should support it. If you don’t like it, don’t listen. It’s not for you then. And that’s fine and okay. You’re entitled to an opinion but if she wants to have fun while making her music, more power to her.

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

so these songs are gonna be the yosemite and BAR of nfr or

don’t dare relate those one off fun fruitless tracks to my goddamn children you vermin

so these songs are gonna be the yosemite and BAR of nfr or

Lmao basically yes they are

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

if its gonna be released on march 29 (near april) i would love her to reveal the album cover in january, announce the full tracklist in early february, one single in late february and another in early march, then drop the album. i hope she doesnt make this release any more complicated than it needs to be  :toofunny:

tumblr_inline_p7g3g992X51rujz3w_250.gif

With Jack on the record too, I don't think he'd want Lana to make some cobbled together mess of a song that was made in 3 minutes and put it on the album. He seems to have a really strong sense of direction with all his works and even if I don't like some of his work, it rarely sounds rushed

Yeah, with any luck this is another 2014 situation - Norman Fucking Rockwell is finished and she's making it's companion to follow in 2020 (Honeymoon 2.0).

Wow. So Lana is really doing country now huh? I hope you ugly folk gays are happy!

LOOK WHAT YOU MADE HER DO.

NegativeDemandingBushsqueaker-small.gif

All this talk about that ugly trash yosemite hillbilly bitch song and now she's turned to the dark side, happy country music sucks so bad i cant even explain it. If she's really going down this route then she better give us some depressing ass ballads OR ELSE this is gonna be a complete disaster, the lack of taste here is uncanny..... I'm not even that on board with the sound of MAC AND VB but at least they're still cute tracks, this is a mess and me and hornymoon will NOT STAND FOR IT

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Wow. So Lana is really doing country now huh? I hope you ugly folk gays are happy!

All this talk about that ugly trash yosemite hillbilly bitch song and now she's turned to the dark side, happy country music sucks so bad i cant even explain it. If she's really going down this route then she better give us some depressing ass ballads OR ELSE this is gonna be a complete disaster, the lack of taste here is uncanny..... I'm not even that on board with the sound of MAC AND VB but at least they're still cute tracks, this is a mess

She made two country influenced songs for fun. Unlikely to be on the album.

How can you call Yosemite trash when we haven't heard it?

Ultraviolence is the one if you only want depressed Lana - imagine wanting a woman in her 30's to remain depressed just so you can relate to her music or whatever.

Mariners Apartment Complex and Venice Bitch are the most exciting and experimental tracks she's done since 2014 - 2015.

Ultraviolence is the one if you only want depressed Lana - imagine wanting a woman in her 30's to remain depressed just so you can relate to her music or whatever.

The music. Not her. The muuuuusiiiiiiic.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

The music. Not her. The muuuuusiiiiiiic.

I think she has to be in that state of mind to make that sort of music, you can't expect her to make depressing ballads and that not have an effect on her wellbeing.

Just accept what she's giving, if it's not for you then listen to her older stuff.

All this talk about that ugly trash yosemite hillbilly bitch song and now she's turned to the dark side, happy country music sucks so bad i cant even explain it. If she's really going down this route then she better give us some depressing ass ballads OR ELSE this is gonna be a complete disaster, the lack of taste here is uncanny..... I'm not even that on board with the sound of MAC AND VB but at least they're still cute tracks, this is a mess and me and hornymoon will NOT STAND FOR IT

You're doing amazing sweetie, ignore any of those trail mix molasses chewing tobacco spitting bumpkins sending hate your way! x 

Those nasty folk lovers think we're vapid and all we wanna do is have bops to twerk and sniff poppers to but that's NOT true.. mostly we just want music with SUBSTANCE. Folk and cunty country just ain't it! Lana needs to return to grunge/rock, don't act like y'all didn't wet y'all panties when she mentioned the words "Surf Rock"

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

Sylvia is supposed to be sad tho, so I think you can stay chill.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png