Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Venice Bitch

4 best song 2018 by noisey :hooker:

https://noisey.vice.com/en_us/article/qvqwym/noisey-100-best-songs-of-2018

Running at almost ten minutes, it functions as its own self-contained story—something beautiful unravelling into mess—but above all else, it also feels like a sigh of relief. Like an escape :hdu:

Lust For Dead   large.gif

Venice Bitch

4 best song 2018 by noisey :hooker:

https://noisey.vice.com/en_us/article/qvqwym/noisey-100-best-songs-of-2018

Running at almost ten minutes, it functions as its own self-contained story—something beautiful unravelling into mess—but above all else, it also feels like a sigh of relief. Like an escape :hdu:

The fucking acclaim, it keeps coming. Venice bitch is simply a masterpiece and whoever criticises it is tasteless....sorry, I'm stating just facts

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Venice Bitch is her best song. I don't make the rules

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

just because she didnt released baby blue yet

and I hope she never does!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Lana is headlining Buku Fest I’m going. Oh my god I’m going

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I just learned Lana will be in New Orleans and I’m DYING I CANT. ITS A WEEK BEFORE THE ALBUM DROPS SO THERES FOR SURE GONNA BE A NEW TRACK THERE

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I just learned Lana will be in New Orleans and I’m DYING I CANT. ITS A WEEK BEFORE THE ALBUM DROPS SO THERES FOR SURE GONNA BE A NEW TRACK THERE

Super happy for you :D Is this gonna be your first time seeing her?

Also I was wondering, Hey Baby Blue is SO fucking good that Lana has chances winning a Grammy if she submit it to Country lol

ZKcaooE.png

Super happy for you :D Is this gonna be your first time seeing her?

Also I was wondering, Hey Baby Blue is SO fucking good that Lana has chances winning a Grammy if she submit it to Country lol

Yes I’ve never seen her live before ughhhh and I want barricade so I can meet her. I’m flipping my shit rn ughhh

giphy.gif

Yes I’ve never seen her live before ughhhh and I want barricade so I can meet her. I’m flipping my shit rn ughhh

Lmao this is so cute, literally me in 2016, get ready for a lot of "if you meet her tell her" messages

ZKcaooE.png

If you meet her tell her to bring Music To Watch Boys To back!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jk but i want it back yes

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Lmao this is so cute, literally me in 2016, get ready for a lot of "if you meet her tell her" messages

I wanna ask her to hang with me after the show. I have so many questions..... lol

Even tho she won’t hang ):

giphy.gif

You're doing amazing sweetie, ignore any of those trail mix molasses chewing tobacco spitting bumpkins sending hate your way! x 

Those nasty folk lovers think we're vapid and all we wanna do is have bops to twerk and sniff poppers to but that's NOT true.. mostly we just want music with SUBSTANCE. Folk and cunty country just ain't it! Lana needs to return to grunge/rock, don't act like y'all didn't wet y'all panties when she mentioned the words "Surf Rock"

I want both folk/country AND grunge/rock/surf rock. I'm a multi-faceted gay

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

So I was just watching last night's performance back and after Hey Blue Baby the crowd went wild, and she said her and Jack made them for fun, however fans were screaming saying to release it and she replied saying "do you think it'll work?" - maybe these could appear on the album.

So I was just watching last night's performance back and after Hey Blue Baby the crowd went wild, and she said her and Jack made them for fun, however fans were screaming saying to release it and she replied saying "do you think it'll work?" - maybe these could appear on the album.

VICTORY IS OURS. 

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

Honestly, I hope so. 'cause otherwise, I don't see how she'd release them, 'cause she tipically doesn't do standalone singles, so an album might be the only way we can get them and I fucking want them both, they're awesome songs. I don't think they will make NFR less cohesive because....they're pretty much in the same vein as MAC and VB, except Hey blue baby is more fast paced. So yeah, I don't think NFR will suffer too much if the songs make the tracklist, so if that's the only way they're gonna be released, put them in, now Lana!! 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

DAMN, some peeps in this fan base need a music lesson, preferably an American music lesson. So many music genres crisscross sounds and aspects that they can tend to sometimes bleed together. Let the girl eat some damn cake if she wants to. I don't want 2012 Lana because that would be so boring and repetitious, give me something new, something different. I'm not the same dude I was when Lana came into my life; I've evolved and I want Lana to do the same. I highly doubt Lana is going to throw down some wall to wall country album, full of overtly twangy rhyming words. So far though I'm in love with EVERYTHING I've heard (songs & snippets wise) representing NFR ;)

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

See even she knows it's bizarr, these gays need to stop. Maybe it'll be okay for a single but it better stay away from the album

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e