Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Lana needs to listen to her fans more tbh. It's like with RBFY, she should have added it on LFL because as I remember, everyone in her comment section on Insta were going crazy over it. I really hope she reconsiders and puts Hey Blue Baby on it.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Yes I’ve never seen her live before ughhhh and I want barricade so I can meet her. I’m flipping my shit rn ughhh

barricade is so exhausting to get, especially at a festival. hopefully not too many of the groupies go to this one...

Lana needs to listen to her fans more tbh. It's like with RBFY, she should have added it on LFL because as I remember, everyone in her comment section on Insta were going crazy over it. I really hope she reconsiders and puts Hey Blue Baby on it.

giphy.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

See even she knows it's bizarr, these gays need to stop. Maybe it'll be okay for a single but it better stay away from the album

We survived Lust For Life's lack of cohesiveness, I'm sure 2 country influenced songs won't ruin an already heavily acoustic sounding album.

I just don’t know how Red Hot Chili Peppers guitars could work with country songs on the same album. :(

Tbh, whenever she mentions a musical influence for her albums or songs, that element that she talks about is always barely there, the influence is really faded, so I think The RHCP thing is more of a  ''I was listening to a lot of RHCP at the time so maybe some songs have similarities in sounds but not quite'' , you know what I mean? 

And also, these are not really pure country songs, they're more pop-flavoured, everybody (not you Clampi) should stop acting like these are your average ''James at his farm with his truck and his cows'' kind of music, 'cause it's really not. I must be stupid for being so happy or whatever, (lol) doesn't even sound that much like a country song, I can see it easily fitting NFR, and the fast pace of Hey blue baby is not too overpowering and could work too. 

We survived Lust For Life's lack of cohesiveness, I'm sure 2 country influenced songs won't ruin an already heavily acoustic sounding album.

Yes, thank you 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

ngl it's still better than coachella, in my feelings and tomorrow never came

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e