Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Especially considering she started out doing the May Jailer songs etc. It's not like we haven't heard Lana like this before, yes I wasn't expecting it - but I'd much rather have Hey Blue Baby than say another trap / hip hop track.

THIS. Her May Jailer period was super cute. And I don't like country either, but there are a number of good songs from that genre and Hey Blue Baby is such a cute song. I wouldn't mind it if Lana and Jack released them as stand-alones.

I hate that ugly annoying blonde twink stalking Lana everywhere she goes. GO GET A LIFE oh my god he’s always front row and he’s like 7’ I would be so pissed if his ugly ass was standing in front of me and not letting me see Lana

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

I hate that ugly annoying blonde twink stalking Lana everywhere she goes. GO GET A LIFE oh my god he’s always front row and he’s like 7’ I would be so pissed if his ugly ass was standing in front of me and not letting me see Lana

I know i just wanna punch him in the face, like GET A JOB. FIND A HOBBY

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

May Jailer is boring.

Like your constant pissy attitude

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I know i just wanna punch him in the face, like GET A JOB. FIND A HOBBY

If he was standing in front of me at a Lana show I would throw hands

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

Why you hating on some kid you don't know?

I'm glad that he's supporting her and yeah she might give them fans more attention but if they go to every event (which will cost a lot of money) then they deserve it - damn I wish I could afford to and had access to her events, I'd be at all of them too.

May Jailer is boring.

you're boring.

Why you hating on some kid you don't know?

I'm glad that he's supporting her and yeah she might give them fans more attention but if they go to every event (which will cost a lot of money) then they deserve it - damn I wish I could afford to and had access to her events, I'd be at all of them too.

It's unfair to other people who paid good money, possibly all they had, to go see her.

giphy.gif

lmao lanaboards getting angry @ Win for being a lana fan... like, get over it, yall dont even go to lana's shows but complain about him anyway. stop being so bitter about a nice guy yall dont even know

image.png

Why do you guys have to be like this

you're boring.

It's unfair to other people who paid good money, possibly all they had, to go see her.

and? what did he do to you :rip:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I mean yeah, but if they pay good money to go to all her shows, it's natural she's gonna remember them and feel grateful. Also it's no secret Lana struggles with stage fright, so maybe it's a comfort thing for her?

The groupies are 100% valid for going to every show and being super fans and doing whatever they wanna do....but the general stan public is 100% valid in making fun of them and criticizing them if they are going to be so public about it all over social media and everywhere.   :whatever:

with 'fame' comes attention (good or bad)