Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Sounds like TNC? Well i'm glad she decided to bin it.

Even though she said that, I wouldn’t bet it sounds the same. She always has her own special way of describing things that leave us saying : What was she smoking when she talked about that one?

I trust more the description of Yosemite she made when she compared it to the sister track of Architecture.

Remember that pic of Lana, Marina, FKA Twigs and Florence Welch with the 'DIY' caption? Call me delusional but I still think something's coming involving the 4 of them, like, what does the 'DIY' mean??

qfrWuBl.png

Remember that pic of Lana, Marina, FKA Twigs and Florence Welch with the 'DIY' caption? Call me delusional but I still think something's coming involving the 4 of them, like, what does the 'DIY' mean??

maybe because they're all DIY artists? 

Where are the fuck hackers when we need then.. They only leak trash like those fuck trash demos from ultraviolence

Girl gtfo MPG demo is thaT bitch and I'm craving for Fuck My Way

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Ugh I love Cinnamon so much. I feel like it's a follow up of Cherry for sure. Cherry was dark and alluring, while Cinnamon is sweeter and more light. But both sounds intertwine with each other and give off the same vibe.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Exactly 1 month until the Gucci campaign premieres which probably also means 1 month until Lana comes out of hibernation 

fl2isQ9.gif

Side note; who made Chuck a wikipedia page  :rip:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Grant

Side-note: Caroline E. Cheese “Chuck” Grant :rip:

95ppmx.png

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

I’m so bored. Can Lana fart into a microphone or do sumthing?

I believe that song is currently known as In My Feelings.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e