Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Let's talk about how gorgeous Lana's voice sounds during the verses of Ride :oprah2:  :wowcry: :lange:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

All this IMF slander is gross it’s a great song y’all are just tone deaf

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Let's agree that Paradise is one of her best works and deserves a better treatment from the fandom :hooker:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

The production on Coachella is unforgivable. It had SO much potential  :sadcore2:

the song aged like milk the 0.01 second it was released

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

we're so bored that we're talking about LFL bad songs in the NFR thread, can she do something

tumblr_inline_mxrd75iM7k1rdm7zw.gif

I had a dream that Lana revealed the tracklist for NFR and it had Yosemite as the last track

This better be a premonition

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Lana did Yosemite in a single vocal take & it has the same vibe as Tomorrow Never Came. Do we want her? 100% no.

It’s he wannabe hillbilly redneck hick dude that ruins it. Her parts are wonderful

Let's agree that Paradise is one of her best works and deserves a better treatment from the fandom :hooker:

Honestly I bet the demo is 10x better

:xgiggle:  :air2:

Pretty When You Cry was also a single vocal take...

TELL EM SIS. SPEAKETH THE TRUTHETH

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole