Sitting in your sweatshirt, crying in the backseat
Ooh, oh-oh
I just wanna dance with you
Hollywood and Vine, black rabbit in the alley
I just wanna hold you tight down the avenue
I just wanna dance
With you

The music this era is giving me such strong visuals?? Like every time I close my eyes and listen I just see so many potential visuals (photoshoots, covers, videos etc) but the actual visuals she’s serving seem so lacklustre? Like reusing footage repeatedly and her low key selfie single covers and stuff... I don’t know, just love how Lana always does interesting visuals to go with her music but this era is giving me nothing?

BUT, because I don’t wanna just be negative, the music she’s serving is amazing! There’s such a mature artistry to both her music and lyrics this era that really feels like a progression? Like you can feel a freedom in her stuff, she’s making what she wants to make and is having a good time while doing it! I LOVE it, I’m so damn hyped for this new album... if only the visuals were sweeping me away in the same way the music is... :flutter:

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

um Lust for Life is inspired by 60s girl groups, that's why...

regardless, i preferred when it was just lana (nothing against alex and ashley)

A few of my friends who are casual fans told me they really liked Hope, I’m just shocked cause it’s such a sad song and feels specifically tailored to her more dedicated fans. But I think it speaks to how genuine and powerful the song is

It’s soooo good. I know she felt like a baddie after writing that one.

All three of the singles from NFR have entered the all-time list on Rate Your Music, when they usually embrace rock and indie rock, etc. on that site. 

In fact, Lana covers their top 1000 of the 2010s. "Hope is a Dangerous Thing..." has a rating that'll put it around the top 300, as well, when it refreshes for the week. I know it's silly, but that website's charts are really indicative of what is largely considered "the greats", since they're a bunch of serious music snobs on there. 

Plus, Lana has nine singles for a top 1000 in a decade that saw nearly 20,000 singles released in its timespan (and there's still a year to go). That's pretty impressive. 

Venice Bitch - #84

MAC - #268

Video Games - #310

Ride - #312

West Coast #402

Shades of Cool - #542

Brooklyn Baby - #689

Born to Die - #959

i awoke from my slumber prematurely to do two things: candidancy for my holiness 

and 2: if you honestly join that website u're fat as fuck and deserve uncurable backne all 2019 try fucking tops w ur pussy back . tastless bottoms

and if any of u think i joined that rotted playground for mutant twinks fear not! i'd never tarnish my name with unprofessionalism in the transmuted form of a capital 's' 

for it is disgusting. thank u. thank @@PARADIXO thank my lord

tenor.gif

If he is a serial killer

Then what's the worst, that could happen to a girl

Who's already hurt

I'm already hurt

If he is as bad as they say

Then I guess I'm cursed

Looking into his eyes

I think he's already hurt

He's already hurt

I said, don't be a jerk, don't call me a taxi

Sitting in your sweatshirt, crying in the backseat

Ooh, oh-oh

Hollywood and Vine, black rabbit in the alley

I just wanna hold you tight down the avenue

I just wanna dance

With you

tenor.gif

8bed6302093afb3474710b83255143a8.gif

I clicked on that delreydaily site and honestly why does it sound like every account is just the admin pretending to be an enthusiastic lana fan like “Wow! Thank You For This Great New Forum Where I Can Talk About My Love For Lana Del Rey”

oh well folks this is capitalism, we need to crush our competitor. Lanaboards is the SUPREME

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

It’s so crazy and feels so long ago to me when she used to serve daring, glamorous visuals

not even a year ago she fucking killed herself and turned a RIBBON into a sailor pirate ship what more do u want her to do she's the biggest darer i know