We did it for free

giphy.gif

I did it for you

giphy.gif

You did it for me 

giphy.gif

We did it for the right reasons

giphy.gif

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

@salvatore Can you do like a blood sacrifice with elmo or something and make sure Cinnamon is on the album?  :flutter:

give me 3 goats and 5 individual locks of hair from each cinnamon stan

I liked you. :(

Anyway...

you don't like Yosemite I never liked you.

I'm glad HiaB is still up for the album, and I wanna guess which part it was on her insta post she was singing. This albums gonna be so beautiful I can just feel it with how she plays with words, and how active her emotions are when she's singingggg 

Got a bit excited when she posted it, and it got me thinking that the album trailer might end up just being more outtakes from that one industrial beach city sesh she had, seeing as to how she keeps recycling the footage. I dig it as long's the music this beautiful. THE FUCKING NOSTALGIC FEELS

UV/Honeymoon

This is unrelated but I read that Lana’s brother was arrested? Was he and if so what for?

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Venice Bitch should be the show closer so that she can come down to the audience to sign stuffs and take selfie with that long ass outro :defeated:

I'm still always going to be biased to National Anthem as a show closer just because that's what it was when I went in 2014 and hunny it was fucking magical I'm a canadian and I felt american pride  :defeated:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Venice Bitch should be the show closer so that she can come down to the audience to sign stuffs and take selfie with that long ass outro :defeated:

Sis you know we won't ever get a proper Venice Bitch performance, right? It's always going to be on the piano like how she performed it with Jack at the Apple show...  :defeated:

I'm really starting to love Hope is a Dangerous Thing. It really does sound better while listening alone after a long day.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

if you don't love HtD or HiaDT or any of the piano songs y'all aren't as truly sad as you think you are to want another UV styles album bc these shits cut deep and the piano is what you need yet not deserve after a long day of being heartbroken, y'all mad that you ain't as angsty & artistic sad as u were in 2014 and r too stubborn to realise it which is why you don't like the NFR songs

if you don't love HtD or HiaDT or any of the piano songs y'all aren't as truly sad as you think you are to want another UV styles album bc these shits cut deep and the piano is what you need yet not deserve after a long day of being heartbroken, y'all mad that you ain't as angsty & artistic sad as u were in 2014 and r too stubborn to realise it which is why you don't like the NFR songs

something something salvatore is saying he's better than you something something 

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif