Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

something something salvatore is saying he's better than you something something 

wasn't my original point but fuck it

u r absolutely right

i am better than most everybody on this site

wasn't my original point but fuck it

u r absolutely right

i am better than most everybody on this site

We did it for fun

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

I think it's safe to say the Version 1 of Ultraviolence consisted of

Angels Forever

Black Beauty

Hollywood (possibly)

JFK (possibly)

Starry Eyed (possibly)

I Can Fly

Wait For Life

Yes To Heaven

Your Girl

Is This Happiness

Fine China

Omg it would have been a gorgeous EP I would have loved almost as much as Born To Die: Paradise edition. Although I don't think Your Girl fits the tracklist. It is very much from the original UV (version 2).

I would die to hear demos from Honeymoon, I also hope Something Real leaks someday, as well as Yosemite. Btw, BAR would fit NFR but not really Yosemite imo, so sadly, I don't think we'll ever get this song

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Yosemite imo, so sadly, I don't think we'll ever get this song

How tragic when an integrated member of the church decides to shed their glowful, breathing tissue and engorge themselves into withering mud ponds of stench and blatant blasphemy for no other reason but to be gluttonous with contrarianism and the movement of lies and villainy.

Venice Bitch should be the show closer so that she can come down to the audience to sign stuffs and take selfie with that long ass outro :defeated:

That's crazy, I just thought about this last night, when I couldn't sleep because I was imagining me and my other friend actually meeting Lana at a concert :toofunny: Only imagination can make my dreams a little more real :defeated: 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Since NFR seems to have a lot of piano, I would love a track like Writer In The Dark from Melodrama, with gorgeous strings and high vocals, belts if possible (and she showed it was possible in the LATTM tour)

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

if you don't love HtD or HiaDT or any of the piano songs y'all aren't as truly sad as you think you are to want another UV styles album bc these shits cut deep and the piano is what you need yet not deserve after a long day of being hear

So its actually positive not to like HtD or Hiadt? Thanks bro

I don't have anything important to say at this time other than the fact that Cinnamon will be the only song to truly save this era.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

if you don't love HtD or HiaDT or any of the piano songs y'all aren't as truly sad as you think you are to want another UV styles album bc these shits cut deep and the piano is what you need yet not deserve after a long day of being heartbroken, y'all mad that you ain't as angsty & artistic sad as u were in 2014 and r too stubborn to realise it which is why you don't like the NFR songs

are you really comparing the psychedelic masterpiece that is UV, that had a variety of sounds and vibes, with chorus that exploded and emotional bridges and great production and electric guitars and more and more and more, with 3 songs that only have a basic ass piano and sometimes a faint guitar loop in the background? A JOKE! You really thought you were being legendary with that post huh.