Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

For some reason this album screams New York City for me, I think it would be super cool if the music videos were filmed there in the streets, in alleys, in those stairs outside buildings that I don't know how people call them, and in places with lots of advertising, outdoors and stuff (like that picture she posted on instagram with the McDonalds sign, I like that concept) and maybe the title track could be filmed at the MET and she could choose HTD as the final single and film half of it in NYC and half in LA (you know the part where she says she has children in the backyard and stuff).

Whew I can't believe I just created a whole concept for this visual era @@lanadelrey take notes bitch  :bye2:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

are you really comparing the psychedelic masterpiece that is UV, that had a variety of sounds and vibes, with chorus that exploded and emotional bridges and great production and electric guitars and more and more and more, with 3 songs that only have a basic ass piano and sometimes a faint guitar loop in the background? A JOKE! You really thought you were being legendary with that post huh.

UV has layers, it has power. the new music doesn't. apples and oranges. 

the album, it's probably, the most California album in all her career

even thought she made it in NY

:deadbanana:

but no, UV is completely the most west coast psychedelic surfer rock california album she'll ever make

NFR totally screams NY. UV and HM are her California records

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

NFR is like daytime, sunny beaches and wind, green trees and blue skies-California

UV is like, nightime California, city lights, the waves at night, dark rocks on the coast, city streets

Hm is also a strong California album in my books, a little similar to NFR but way more elegant and more inclined to gardens of flowers and dense dark green bushes and palm trees. Like a rich Californian sunkissed flower garden

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe***