Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Wait, you mean to tell me that in 10 days, I already have to catch up with 86 pages ? Boy did I choose a bad time to leave for a week off where there the only wifi available is a bar far, far away... Anyway: yay for new era ! 

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

Venice Bitch >>>> the entire fucking LFL album (except Love, Cherry, Get Free & Change)

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Venice Bitch >>>> the entire fucking LFL album (except Love, Cherry, Get Free & Heroin Change)

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Can we talk about how cliche Heroin, Love, and Get Free really are? Those tracks aren’t bad at all but they’re so annoying because they feel so out of place. It feels like to me those tracks should be on another BTD disc, not on LFL. Theyre just so basic and it annoys me because I know Lana is so much more complex than what those tracks showcase. Just seemed like something Rick had laying around from old sessions and they wanted to put em out finally after about 5 years. What sucks even more are those are some of the best tracks from that record too...

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Can we talk about how cliche Heroin, Love, and Get Free really are? Those tracks aren’t bad at all but they’re so annoying because they feel so out of place. It feels like to me those tracks should be on another BTD disc, not on LFL. Theyre just so basic and it annoys me because I know Lana is so much more complex than what those tracks showcase. Just seemed like something Rick had laying around from old sessions and they wanted to put em out finally after about 5 years. What sucks even more are those are some of the best tracks from that record too...

Heroin basic?damn,girl

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Heroin basic?nah girl

It’s just the same kind of track she’s been making for years and it’s just old. Heroin is just slow and it sounds too much like a BTD track. It doesn’t mean it’s awful, it just makes those tracks less important to me becausenits basic and old. To me Heroin was old the first time I heard it. Same thing with Get Free. Like I said I don’t hate those songs they just annoy the shit outta me because they’re just so... eh boring

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

It’s just the same kind of track she’s been making for years and it’s just old. Heroin is just slow and it sounds too much like a BTD track. It doesn’t mean it’s awful, it just makes those tracks less important to me becausenits basic and old. To me Heroin was old the first time I heard it. Same thing with Get Free. Like I said I don’t hate those songs they just annoy the shit outta me because they’re just so... eh boring

i hate Get Free because of how it sounds like a song made by a 50s barber shop quartet. heroin is a gem though

VB is better than certain tracks of LFL. But to say it's better than all is unrealistic to me. Especially when it comes down to lyrics.

"Fear fun ,Fear love. Fresh out of fucks forever Trying to be stronger for you" <<<< "Finally I'm crossing the threshold from the ordinary world to the reveal of my heart"

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

i hate Get Free because of how it sounds like a song made by a 50s barber shop quartet. heroin is a gem though

That’s one track I really don’t care for because it’s just so... eh. I mean never changes. It’s the same shit the whole way through. These singles have me so excited because I actually am hoping it won’t be this... basic. Anyone could’ve guessed Get Free is a Lana song from the instrumental, but nobody would’ve guessed VB as a Lana song from the instrumental. That’s the difference. GF was chiche and just... there. VB seems like a whole new level of music for her, lyrically and melodically.

giphy.gif