Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

This just shows that for LDR7 Lana should surprise drop. Pretty sure it was a huge part of why it was immediately acclaimed

I feel like the whole surprise drop thing is played out now? Beyonce’s visuals had a bigger part to play IMO.

Ikr I'll never understand the aclaim Beyonce is getting

I understand her acclaim as a performer but her music is so generic, there’s nothing remotely remarkable about it.

I had a dream that the preorder dropped for NFR and damn I was disappointed when I woke up  :toofunny: In my dream though the album cover had lots of reds and ambers and Lana was with some man in the artwork so...

people really think 13 beaches ( a song that talks about paparazzi) is better than Get Free, a song which references Ride and the iconic line "war in my mind", lmfao I HAVE to laugh

i will love you until the end of time.

people really think 13 beaches ( a song that talks about paparazzi) is better than Get Free, a song which references Ride and the iconic line "war in my mind", lmfao I HAVE to laugh

Both are overrated garbage. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I had a dream that the preorder dropped for NFR and damn I was disappointed when I woke up :toofunny: In my dream though the album cover had lots of reds and ambers and Lana was with some man in the artwork so...

This is so weird because recently I had a dream she was with some man in the cover art as well, but I couldn't tell who...

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

the "war in my mind" reference is as cringey as the "its not just a video game" reference in BPBP, i HAVE to laugh

Larina is coming for you bitches.

Cut that thought

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Ugh i really want to fall in love with MAC but i just dont vibe with the song at all :crossed: I'm trying so hard but it's too light hearted and sweet and not in a good way

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Ugh i really want to fall in love with MAC but i just dont vibe with the song at all :crossed: I'm trying so hard but it's too light hearted and sweet and not in a good way

I haven’t listened to it since Venice bitch came out. It’s the first lana song that lost its magic that fast for me.