Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Listening to UV instrumentals on the way to work is an experience.

So ready for its sister album (hopefully)

—-

Also, why did no critics understand at the time that Sad Girl was sarcastic af :rip:

And she said “sad” as in “pathetic” like playing with cliches about “the other woman” and media talk about herself as an artist.

Listening to UV instrumentals on the way to work is an experience.

So ready for its sister album (hopefully)

—-

Also, why did no critics understand at the time that Saf Girl was sarcastic af :rip:

And she said “sad” as in “pathetic” like playing with cliches about “the other woman” and media talk about herself as an artist.

Ugh Sad Girl is one of her best songs, a coverted gem

Ugh Sad Girl is one of her best songs, a coverted gem

It really is, I hope this album has a Sad Girl

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

UV era was so iconic - looking back. She still looked so glamorous with her 70s long hair and long nails. She’s obviously still beautiful, but I miss the effort she used to put into her visuals each era.

And the music videos minus UV were some of my faves. The live festival performances were hypnotic as hell, lots of great photo shoots, tons of interviews. Yet we complained the entire time :rip:

Always a possibility with Lana. But looking back in the dates, it was the beginning of her work with Jack: at that point, they weren’t sure if it would be for a song or a whole album.

Her and Jack fucked and she was moaning melodies and they birthed NFR. So excited to hear when she climaxed during sex, i’m sure it was In You Car. she was teasing him during the Cinnamon melody

giphy.gif

Y'all are setting yourselves up for disappointment, this week will be as uneventless (is this a word?) as the past ones :smokes3:

My psychic powers are growing, I can feel in my guts that something will be given to us this week. Believe it or don't. :smokes3:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

UV era was so iconic - looking back. She still looked so glamorous with her 70s long hair and long nails. She’s obviously still beautiful, but I miss the effort she used to put into her visuals each era.

And the music videos minus UV were some of my faves. The live festival performances were hypnotic as hell, lots of great photo shoots, tons of interviews. Yet we complained the entire time :rip:

Yep, we’re not a patient bunch. I wasn’t watching her every move during the UV era and thought was a good one. Same with HM. LFL seemed super loonnnngggg... yet NFR is longer. We’re never happy, it seems.

My psychic powers are growing, I can feel in my guts that something will be given to us this week. Believe it or don't. :smokes3:

Are you feeling more of the cover art or the release date announcement?

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Are you feeling more of the cover art or the release date announcement?

Probably single or single cover. I doubt she'll release cover art before lead single? Unless she'll keep album cover for single cover, too. That could be a possibility.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

all of y'all saying there will be news this week/next week/etc when we all know full well we aint getting nothing till march 29th comes and goes :crossed:

Literally almost everyone has been saying for 5 weeks now "I FEEL SOMETHING COMING"

The only people who stuck to their guns was Terrence Loves Me (predicted February 25th)

And me (predicted March 5th)

:umadney: I'm ready for everyone to be wrong though and she only releases in July

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif