Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

This post gives me flashbacks to the wait for HM when we would be live-streaming live shows on periscope waiting for word about the new album, and she would say absolutely nothing.

or the Corona Capital show back in 2016  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

I don't mind another summer album. I love listening to music around that time

Then this album better be 16 tracks again

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I still can't believe the song is literally a metaphor for dog faced women/bitches being at a club

Hence the "who let's the dogs out?"

Weird to think a song with a meaning like that was praised back in its day. I'm just glad that feminism has finally been making its way into mainstream culture :biblio: it's been long enough

wait isn't it like the reverse? i thought it was about the women calling the men who catcalled them dogs

srry 4 off topic but i swear i remember hearing this somewhere

it's just the way i feel

Then this album better be 16 tracks again

I find 16 tracks a little too much, specially for this album. For NFR 13 songs are enough.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

I don't mind another summer album. I love listening to music around that time

I like music any time of the year tbh

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

To remind you all how good the singles are

They always sound fresh to me when someone else listens for the first time and i get reminded

i literally rewatched ALL of her lana reaction vids last night. it is refreshing because i feel like i’m listening for the first time again with her.

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

alsooo idk how i’d feel about NFR being released in the summer. it doesn’t really sound or feel like a summer album to me. but knowing lana, she probably will. if this album is delayed for then, we better get more songs on it or maybe a deluxe edition. even better, an ep like paradise of all the songs that didn’t make the cut. but i know she will never do that unfortunately.  :( a girl can dream.

miss born to lose

It's not coming in the summer guys. If it does then that means she's made us wait 11 months for the album. Whore.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

It's not coming in the summer guys. If it does then that means she's made us wait 11 months for the album. Whore.

if she announces the album is delayed till the summer, i will be cancelling her until its released. that's a fact. (why am i so salty today about her? i feel greedy af. i'm literally never like this.)

miss born to lose

Y'ALL i had a dream last night of lana showing the tracklist of LfL through that video that she did and she panned down and you could see Yosemite crossed out and Coachella replaced it and i legit SCREAMED in the dream.. .. . . . . . .. . . .   .  . . . .  I swear this lack of news has be DREAMING of LfL, that shit came out more than a YEAR ago 

FUCK lAnA Do SoMetHING My SubcOnscious NeeDS NEW sHiT tO drEAM aBouT 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...