Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Indeed. Coachella and In My Feelings are my gym anthems

And summer bummer too

Love love love Summer Bummer, but not IMF or Coachella. I can understand why people are drawn to them and enjoy them, but they just don't necessarily blend well into my tastes. Lana's a queen though for making an album that incorporates different songs for everyones style :cumming: LFL is a good album I won't let people shit on

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Let's hope they're in the studio just fucking and having kinky musician sex rather than adding new filler songs

https://youtu.be/9t35TGB7Xs0

Ew ew ewwwww

Please I don't even wanna think about the fact that Jack has a penis. I can already see his little stank corn chips smelling nerd ass whaling on top of Lana like "baby is this good for you? Yeah..... mhmm *snorts and adjusts glasses* Is my 3 inch cock good? Is it hitting ur fun spot?" And Lana's like "yeah.. wtv" like ewww ewewewew especially him being inside Lorde gurl noooo

Ya'll genuinely need to shut the fuck up. The album is turned in. This session with Jack is not for the album. Once an album is turned in, it cannot be changed. Period.

Ya mama! No but seriously it's a NFR pre release thread where we SPECULATE, so I don't think anyone is gonna stfu lmao. Also which record executive do you know that has confirmed to you that it's been turned in? She said FINISHED, not turned in sweetie.

Ew ew ewwwww

Please I don't even wanna think about the fact that Jack has a penis. I can already see his little stank corn chips smelling nerd ass whaling on top of Lana like "baby is this good for you? Yeah..... mhmm *snorts and adjusts glasses* Is my 3 inch cock good? Is it hitting ur fun spot?" And Lana's like "yeah.. wtv" like ewww ewewewew especially him being inside Lorde gurl noooo

48420496_2203611059913610_55843717845530

Ya mama! No but seriously it's a NFR pre release thread where we SPECULATE, so I don't think anyone is gonna stfu lmao. Also which record executive do you know that has confirmed to you that it's been turned in? She said FINISHED, not turned in sweetie.

Frankly, you and all the other whiny pissants in this thread are literally just shitting on everything and spreading ridiculous negativity. What fucking purpose does all this OTT speculation serve? Nothing except to entrench ideas that never existed in your mind, leading to your expectations being impossibly high, causing even more negativity when the final product doesn't meet your idea of what it should be and never was going to be.

Btw, that condescending tone just makes you look foolish, "sweetie". That's the recourse of people who don't have an actual argument.