Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

imagine if the reason she's gone quiet is because she's planning a surprise album drop lmao if she was ever going to do it i feel like this era would be the one

We know too much for that, but by the way things are going, it might actually start feeling like a surprise if this pseudo blackout continues, like genuinely. 

UV/Honeymoon

Do you guys think she’s referencing Tommy James & The Shondells song Crimson & Clover in Venice Bitch?

It’s a very 70’s psych rock song

Of course she does. The same way she références Leonard Cohen (I’m Your Man) on MAC.

God can she just fucking drop the cover, tracklist and preorder already. And a decent music video that isn’t reusing the exact same footage already... ugh I’m so thirsty for this record

Take off « decent music video » and your expectations will be met at some point.

God can she just fucking drop the cover, tracklist and preorder already. And a decent music video that isn’t reusing the exact same footage already... ugh I’m so thirsty for this record

She won't drop anything because y'all are trashing her non country country songs. And these songs deserve the release, more than HIADT. I said what I said and I'll never unsay it, sorry not sorry.

Anyway there it is. I told you we'll get something this week. Unfortunately it's not album cover/single cover/tracklist/release date, but at least we now know she's in the studio and doing something related to the music, rather than going to church and drinking coffee.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I was thinkng about the lyrics of MAC theese days.

What does she mean by "I fu*ked up, I know that but Jesus, can't a girl just do the best she can?".

Is it possible she's talking about fucking up with Lust for life? 

What does she mean by "I fu*ked up, I know that but Jesus, can't a girl just do the best she can?".

TBH I don't think it has anything to do with LFL. I mean, that album had a GRAMMY nomination after all, and just because most of the fan base doesn't like the album, it doesn't mean it's bad.

Also, she seemed passionate about the album back at the time, so yeah... Or it could be just me, I like to believe MAC is about relationship, and that line is just that, she thought she did her best but still fucked things up.

Yeah, I remember she said in interviews that she worked really hard on LFL.

But then she said that she had to self-edit herself for the first time in LFL because of the sensitive political landscape

I find this corresponding with her latest interview when she said she did an album that feels more organic (NFR).

Somehow I sense a confrontation between the artist who self-censured LFL and the artist that is giving us the "organic" NFR now.

But probably it's just me speculating like crazy lol.

It's about her highly publicized "I wish I was dead" comments that she got backlash for.

Maybe she's not doing changes now. IDK why do you stick to that like that's the only thing she can do in the studio. Maybe they recorded few songs and she wants to add them. Yes, she said that the album is finished, but that was maybe for 11 songs that were 100% done (mixing, etc.) and now she's maybe recording new songs that will maybe be on NFR. We know nothing at this point for sure, except the album name and couple of song names.

Maybe she's not doing changes now. IDK why do you stick to that like that's the only thing she can do in the studio. Maybe they recorded few songs and she wants to add them. Yes, she said that the album is finished, but that was maybe for 11 songs that were 100% done (mixing, etc.) and now she's maybe recording new songs that will maybe be on NFR. We know nothing at this point for sure, except the album name and couple of song names.

You are too optimistic.

If she records new songs she will switch out the masterpieces for subpar material like she did with UV and L4L.

We know she has bad taste when it comes to her own music

If she should add new songs, they should be SFBSH and HBB. I'd be okay with waiting more if these songs are being recorded and added.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

The moment she said: ''I really love the more fiery production on Coachella'' I knew we should never trust her entirely, yet we still fall for her descriptions lol

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe***