Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

You are too optimistic.

If she records new songs she will switch out the masterpieces for subpar material like she did with UV and L4L.

We know she has bad taste when it comes to her own music

Well, you could be right. But I still like to believe she'll add songs and not switch some she teased. I think she knows that we'll be pissed if she switched teased songs with the ones she's recording now. IDK, maybe I'm delulu, but I don't mind it. :) :(

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Maybe an EP after NFR, with the 2 country songs and a couple of folkish songs?

This would actually be a great idea. She should also add Yosemite too (but only if it's in tone with the two country songs).

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

you guys need to stop making up excuses about how this is supposed to be "an organic, minimalism, chill, vegan, homemade, self love, self care, anti capitalism era" like no..she's just lazy plain and simple, she needs to take a break it just seems like she's burnt out in my opinion and can't muster the effort to promote or even give the era VISUALS, I'm sorry but every era deserves to have a strong visual foreground. This Lana Del Rey we're talking about, Honeymoon was "lowkey chill" era but the visuals were really strong and completely embodied the music. NFR deserves better, this could be one of Lana's most unique projects if she were willing to put the effort in. There's no excuse to recycle and cut up 1 shitty video filmed by chuck on a iphone and make it the representation of 3 songs... I just don't understand what she's doing.

the fact that i'm still laughing at this 5 whole days later...truly iconic

This would actually be a great idea. She should also add Yosemite too (but only if it's in tone with the two country songs).

kalsey Musgraves and Brandi Carlisle’s wins at the recent Grammies proved that there is a growing interest for country / folkish /Americana right now. An EP from Lana would be perfect: not a whole era, but just something in that vein.

i think “in your car” should be the opening track of the album. the instrumentals in the beginning just sound like an opening song.

I think it would be better as a second track. MAC would be a good intro to the album, and then IYC could follow up. The main reason why I think that is because of the "are you ready for it?" in MAC. It wouldn't make any sense to me to put the track later in the album.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

I think it would be better as a second track. MAC would be a good intro to the album, and then IYC could follow up. The main reason why I think that is because of the "are you ready for it?" in MAC. It wouldn't make any sense to me to put the track later in the album.

honestly, i didn’t even think about the “are you ready for it” part. i’m tired. but you’re right. i change my mind. lol.

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

Best album scenario would be it’s 90% psychedelia and/or guitar-driven with the exception of the piano ballad, Alphabet Soup, and How to Disappear, which gives me Amy Winehouse vibes. I still hope Happiness is a Butterfly becomes a psychedelic rock song

Maybe an EP after NFR, with the 2 country songs and a couple of folkish songs?

No country No folk. Thank you next. I want her masseduction, not her Sparks Fly.

she was with jack a few days ago in the same party that she meets him for the first time.. Probally she tell him something like: i was at coachella and fuck a new song come to my mind.. lets do it Jack

Yes, Jack. Fuck some new songs into her mind.

No country No folk. Thank you next. I want her masseduction, not her Sparks Fly.

Like I said, not on NFR but on a small EP. along Yosemite and BAR. Hey Blue Baby is an interesting track because it is a bit faster than her usual ones. Stupid for Being Happy , i’m Not super fan of, but maybe I need to let it grow on me.

100% ready for a folk record

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

let's make it 1000 pages without a lead

and stream MASSEDUCTION by the legendary sexual goddess Anne Clark

giphy.gif

this performance was a SERVE honestly and masseduction is that bitch  :defeated:

remember when i thought lana and jack would serve masseduction teas with their project lmao 

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains