Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

has anyone else's stan card been fading? I havent listened to BTD in 2 years until a week ago and I havent bothered to update her unreleased stuff since 2016 (im so behind lmao)

shes dropping down on my stan list faster than Mariah's All I Want for Christmas after Christmas ends. after LFL im just not feeling it 

nahhh. i mean, i am getting bored of all this waiting, but i will never unstan lana. she is my ultimate favorite singer and songwriter and will continue to be. i've actually been listening to honeymoon a lot more now as well as lust for life. maybe when this album finally comes out, your perspective will change, but everyone is different and entitled to their own opinions. as for me, i will love her and support her till the day i die. 

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

Lana Del Rey - Norman Rockwell songs we've heard so far (Some confirmed, others aren't)

• Mariners Apartment Complex
  • Venice Bitch
  • Cinnamon
  • Happiness Is a Butterfly In your car
  • How to Disappear Hope Is a Dangerous Thing for a Woman like Me to Have – but I Have -It

oh wow i love this cover art!

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Lana Del Rey - Norman Rockwell songs we've heard so far (Some confirmed, others aren't)

• Mariners Apartment Complex
  • Venice Bitch
  • Cinnamon
  • Happiness Is a Butterfly In your car
  • How to Disappear Hope Is a Dangerous Thing for a Woman like Me to Have – but I Have -It

giphy.gif

UV/Honeymoon

has anyone else's stan card been fading? I havent listened to BTD in 2 years until a week ago and I havent bothered to update her unreleased stuff since 2016 (im so behind lmao)

shes dropping down on my stan list faster than Mariah's All I Want for Christmas after Christmas ends. after LFL im just not feeling it 

For me it's impossible for the card to fade, becuase no one else gives me feels like Lana's music. Who else is making songs like Dark Paradise, You and Me, Salvatore? Those are just a few songs but she has so much music with a distinctive vibe and feeling to it that touches my soul like no one else's. Sure the new tracks from this album are underwhelming but as the Cinnamon, HIAB and IYC snippets show she is just saving the good material for the album like always.

I don't think Lana could do ANYTHING to make me revoke my stan card. She could release an album of ambient rainforest sounds and I'd still stan because of the masterpiece that is Born to Die. Periodt. 

tumblr_mx1rynpDqV1rh0xc7o1_500.gif

Yeah, I know. But was saying because of some people above my post. ;)

Yeah, sorry for coming off so strong lol: I was in a hurry and only wanted to share that I wouldn't be surprised if all the rock songs / psychedelic ones were the guitar ones. So I'd be really surprised if HIaB turned out to be a psychedelic fest some are expecting. 

As long as the music is still amazing, I will stan her. She is the only singer that has albums telling some parts of my own story at the moment she releases them. Her voice hypnotizes me. The videos, promo, album covers, interviews are secondary to me, to be honest. Music is what makes me fall in love with her and what sticks with me. Sure, a great video is nice to look at and it can solidify my love for a song, but I can live without. I admit that the guessing game with NFR is tiring and I'd love some confirmation at this point, but I know i will listen to this album endlessly. 

I don't think my stan card will ever fade! My first Lana album I loved was LFL, and to this day it is my favourite album of all time, tied with Melodrama. My next phase was Born To Die, and then Ultraviolence. I then started listening to a lot of the songs on Honeymoon because I think they are stunning as songs but I still can't manage to get all the way through the album, it all feels very 'all the same' to me. I wish I liked it though. And I think I probably will eventually. Something that is different about Lana's music to all the other albums I've loved in the past is their longevity. Once I started loving an album, I haven't stopped. LFL has been my #1 since its release. Ultraviolence is definitely in my Top 10, and has been for about a year. Born To Die has been in my Top 15 for ages as well. I get the sense that NFR is going to be my favourite Lana album yet, so I really can't wait!  :hooker:

nice cocc bro

Ew ew ewwwww

Please I don't even wanna think about the fact that Jack has a penis. I can already see his little stank corn chips smelling nerd ass whaling on top of Lana like "baby is this good for you? Yeah..... mhmm *snorts and adjusts glasses* Is my 3 inch cock good? Is it hitting ur fun spot?" And Lana's like "yeah.. wtv" like ewww ewewewew especially him being inside Lorde gurl noooo

he's been inside Lena fucking Dunham  :whoopi:

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Ew ew ewwwww

Please I don't even wanna think about the fact that Jack has a penis. I can already see his little stank corn chips smelling nerd ass whaling on top of Lana like "baby is this good for you? Yeah..... mhmm *snorts and adjusts glasses* Is my 3 inch cock good? Is it hitting ur fun spot?" And Lana's like "yeah.. wtv" like ewww ewewewew especially him being inside Lorde gurl noooo

Girl what the fuck...  :deadbanana:

8V7Yvel.png

Born To Die is STILL that bitch  :holla:  

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Ew ew ewwwww

You need a therapy.

Besides that, I think Jack is a cutie

Ew ew ewwwww

8WO2V6.gif

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593