Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

She definitely is, in the way she has referenced songs frequently in the past. 

The beauty of using that on VB is because of the psych rock elements, but also because of how much power she finds in the "over and over" with the instrumental doing the same thing. 

I think some undervalue the lyricism of VB. While the first 2 minutes or so aren't necessarily some of her most defined or clever lyrics, they're Lana-ish enough to feel genuine. The real lyricism is in the improv(?) lines she does in the last 4/5 of the track. I think this is also why it's not easy to write the song off as being the lone work of Jack on his own. It's still her fingerprints all over it. 

Right.

There is something so genius about this song, its infectious!

I was thinkng about the lyrics of MAC theese days.

What does she mean by "I fu*ked up, I know that but Jesus, can't a girl just do the best she can?".

Is it possible she's talking about fucking up with Lust for life? 

As soon as I heard it I automatically thought it was about those tour dates in the middle east that she DID end up cancelling after a long period of scolding

Everyday i get home from work i check this thread hoping to read 50 new pages because something happened but... the drought continues :toofunny:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Jack is cute, and I don't wanna see any more slander OR fucking body shaming. Y'all get mad when someone says that Lana looks better with makeup on.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

https://youtu.be/9t35TGB7Xs0

Ew ew ewwwww

Please I don't even wanna think about the fact that Jack has a penis. I can already see his little stank corn chips smelling nerd ass whaling on top of Lana like "baby is this good for you? Yeah..... mhmm *snorts and adjusts glasses* Is my 3 inch cock good? Is it hitting ur fun spot?" And Lana's like "yeah.. wtv" like ewww ewewewew especially him being inside Lorde gurl noooo

8WO2V6.gif
I'm glad you're the only one who understood it was a joke

giphy.gif

These bitches need a blunt and some head I swear! "You need therapy" lmfao like hunny suck my crispy creme clit, fuck outta here with that bullshit, just cause you wanna suck Jack off like you're an inmate and it's your last meal ain't my fucking problem!

tumblr_ofpl9pEzor1tb8iyko1_400.gif

But all jokes aside I just don't see Jack as attractive, I'm glad y'all do though. Enjoy it mammies! :thumb3:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

jack looks like that nerd in high school that you lowkey wanna sleep with and you dont know why

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I'm glad you're the only one who understood it was a joke

giphy.gif

These bitches need a blunt and some head I swear! "You need therapy" lmfao like hunny suck my crispy creme clit, fuck outta here with that bullshit, just cause you wanna suck Jack off like you're an inmate and it's your last meal ain't my fucking problem!

tumblr_ofpl9pEzor1tb8iyko1_400.gif

But all jokes aside I just don't see Jack as attractive, I'm glad y'all do though. Enjoy it mammies! :thumb3:

Jy7HGSG.gif

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

jack looks like that nerd in high school that you lowkey wanna sleep with and you dont know why

I'm glad we all have different tastes! But yeah this is not a man I want to think about sexually. He'd be a good friend though, but that's where that ends

4D8E4A0300000578-5877663-In_love_or_just

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

I'm glad we all have different tastes! But yeah this is not a man I want to think about sexually. He'd be a good friend though, but that's where that ends

4D8E4A0300000578-5877663-In_love_or_just

He got waaaaay less attractive with Lena Dunham in the same picture :horror:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

The more I see the title of the album, the more legendary and iconic it becomes.

For real. I need it to be a concept album about a relationship with a self-absorbed male artist slash a reflection on the male ego. And I need for it to tell a story from beginning to end a la Lou Reed’s Berlin