Sign in to follow this  
Kurac na Biciklu

☆¤♤♡ћк ☆¤♤♡

Yeah it's what that other member said above. It's not a video. This isn't a single either.

However, this is 100% her decision. She said there isn't really a concept or artistic purpose (or something like that) for this album... it's just a collection of tracks she made throughout this past year. It'll be beautiful though.

Mariners got added to a "pop up" playlist on Spotify which looks decently popular, it's no today's top hits but it is what it is. Stream it from the playlist to have it move up in positions y'all

Do we think this is payola from interscope or is it just a random add?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Mariners got added to a "pop up" playlist on Spotify which looks decently popular, it's no today's top hits but it is what it is. Stream it from the playlist to have it move up in positions y'all

Do we think this is payola from interscope or is it just a random add?

Is this similar to the New Music Friday playlist that updates every week (or is this what you're talking about)? MAC was on it today, and VB/Song 2 will probably be on next Friday's. Being on that playlist two weeks in a row would be a pretty big deal for her. I'm sure there are people like me who listen to the playlist every week to discover new songs/artists, so hopefully she'll gain a few fans (or at least, attention) by being on it. I feel like so many people still only know her from BTD era, and many would be surprised/pleased at her recent sound.

giphy-1.gif 

Is this similar to the New Music Friday playlist that updates every week (or is this what you're talking about)? MAC was on it today, and VB/Song 2 will probably be on next Friday's. Being on that playlist two weeks in a row would be a pretty big deal for her. I'm sure there are people like me who listen to the playlist every week to discover new songs/artists, so hopefully she'll gain a few fans (or at least, attention) by being on it. I feel like so many people still only know her from BTD era, and many would be surprised/pleased at her recent sound.

the playlist I'm talking about is literally called "pop up", the song feels so out of place surrounded by huge pop songs like ariana's breathin and drake's In my feelings lol 

this one: https://open.spotify.com/user/spotify/playlist/37i9dQZF1DX6aTaZa0K6VA

And wow it's pretty cool that she's also on new music friday, you're right she'll definitely gain some attention from it

come to think of it, this isn't even the lead(I think), imagine the promo an actual lead will get if her label comes through

Why would I want to stream it from someones playlist when I could give 2 shits about the other songs getting credit for being played?

In fact, like in elections that have vote for 2 or 3, one never should vote for a second,  the best way for one specific song to go up, stay up, is specifically not play the other

songs.  That in effect, means  a bigger than 1 to 1 ratio it becomes more productive.

Simple math.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Why would I want to stream it from someones playlist when I could give 2 shits about the other songs getting credit for being played?

In fact, like in elections that have vote for 2 or 3, one never should vote for a second,  the best way for one specific song to go up, stay up, is specifically not play the other

songs.  That in effect, means  a bigger than 1 to 1 ratio it becomes more productive.

Simple math.

Well don't play the other songs, skip them until Mariners comes on lmao

Well don't play the other songs, skip them until Mariners comes on lmao

Why not just play it as is then play a couple of her old songs, then play it again which then achieves more. (and doesn't let those other artists piggyback off of her).

(Also while I am never too negative against other artists, there is one artist that made a surprise US release this week that is an artist I cannot stand and never in a billion years would I listen to the crap that artist has released in the past and future and that same artist makes me cringe every Christmas time with the song she outright stole from Vince Vance and the Valients. (and theirs is a zillion times better and came first)  :lmao: (A big shout out to Vince & Lisa) that song is yours alone.)

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Why not just play it as is then play a couple of her old songs, then play it again which then achieves more. (and doesn't let those other artists piggyback off of her).

(Also while I am never too negative against other artists, there is one artist that made a surprise US release this week that is an artist I cannot stand and never in a billion years would I listen to the crap that artist has released in the past and future and that same artist makes me cringe every Christmas time with the song she outright stole from Vince Vance and the Valients. (and theirs is a zillion times better and came first)  :lmao: (A big shout out to Vince & Lisa) that song is yours alone.)

You're right I think that would achieve more, but doing this will move it up in positions of the playlist which will help other people who may not know Lana discover her

Ooh I didn't know "all I want for Christmas" is stolen, I adore that song, what song did she copy?

You're right I think that would achieve more, but doing this will move it up in positions of the playlist which will help other people who may not know Lana discover her

Ooh I didn't know "all I want for Christmas" is stolen, I adore that song, what song did she copy?

Vince Vance and the Valients "All I want for Christmas is You" which was a year earlier, small label, and at first only sent to country stations.

(and was never ever acknowledged or given any credit). The song is slower and in a different style (more like a 1960s long forgotten Bobby Vinton song(he was the singer though not the originator of Blue Velvet).

Lisa is the singer (originally different last name), now known as Lisa Layne) 

iTunes:

#1 Romania

Oh wow...I saw that the song finally started trending here on youtube too these days...but I didn't expect to hit the number 1 on itunes. Go Romania  :party: . (I almost never brag about my country so that felt a little cringey, lol) 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

I am not against amateuristic looking videos - cheapness can also look great. But was it really impossible to create a better music video than the actual one for the same amount of money? Video Games video doesn't cost anything, but is really interesting.

Video Games video is a classic. Lana was the one who pieced it together. Maybe Lana should go back to doing that instead of Chuck.