Sign in to follow this  
Kurac na Biciklu

☆¤♤♡ћк ☆¤♤♡

Why would her menagment be against the video made for 50 dollars if that...instead of giving 2 millions for a video?

I am not against amateuristic looking videos - cheapness can also look great. But was it really impossible to create a better music video than the actual one for the same amount of money? Video Games video doesn't cost anything, but is really interesting.

Of course, but it has always been the same previously: Love and Lust For Life were also premiered on BBC Radio 1 (if I am correct) - and no more promo was in the air (like always with Lana...). However, these songs did pretty well in their first days on YouTube and shown a good longevity. Obviously, we are not in this case with this new song (and I'd like to be wrong...).

Because Love had great visuals and at least there was some kind of promotion, she promoted it a lot on Instagram, there were some really cool posters around LA and France, plus the thirst was real, she took a 2 year break since HM.

8nl2OpX.png

I am not against amateuristic looking videos - cheapness can also look great. But was it really impossible to create a better music video than the actual one for the same amount of money? Video Games video doesn't cost anything, but is really interesting.

I think that what's so fascinating and appealing in VG vid is that it's purely, entirely curated and directed by Lana herself, she chose exactly what scenes would happen, how they would happen, when they would happen, she made herself look hot in her own eyes and that's what mattered, and she's alone, and she does it for herself, so she has no point to prove to anyone so she can be entirely herself without creating a persona other than the one she chooses to be in her own eyes. 

Currently number 15 in Canada!! 

95% thanks to me honestly

ZKcaooE.png

#2 Brazil

sbszg.png

I think that what's so fascinating and appealing in VG vid is that it's purely, entirely curated and directed by Lana herself, she chose exactly what scenes would happen, how they would happen, when they would happen, she made herself look hot in her own eyes and that's what mattered, and she's alone, and she does it for herself, so she has no point to prove to anyone so she can be entirely herself without creating a persona other than the one she chooses to be in her own eyes. 

And also she wasn't "famous" back then obviously so she didn't cared about the public eye and was much less controlling

ZKcaooE.png

I think the opposite

She was not famous so she cared much more... because that would lead her to stardom

Now when she is famous, she does not care anymore or she cares less... that is why her videos are on the cheaper side/not interesting than much

I agree! Her first videos were so well produced, with an storyline and beautiful, unique visuals. 

8bed6302093afb3474710b83255143a8.gif

I think the opposite

She was not famous so she cared much more... because that would lead her to stardom

Now when she is famous, she does not care anymore or she cares less... that is why her videos are on the cheaper side/not interesting than much

Hummmmm yes, actually that is a fair interesting point. I genuinely think it's a mix of a bit of both. But what makes Video Games different than any other video from this era then? Purely if you take the song apart? She couldn't possibly have know it would be the song which would blow her up, she may have wished it but she couldn't have known, so why is it different? Or do I need to see it the other way around? It's different because she KNEW it would be THE song so she put everything she got into it

God I wish interviewers would ask her this kind of questions urgh

ZKcaooE.png

Yeah. So sad... She couldn't be more ''inde'' than that lol. But it's strange that her managers and label allow her to release such an amateuristic looking video where same images are even shown twice. This choice definitely seems a kind of sabotage. 

It isn't a video though, remember she said "visuals" I think this is a newer thing people do now. As Youtube in like the past year have changed things musically and they now have album playlists and stuff that they organise themselves.

So they are not real Music Videos, they are just a mix of pictures and clips and stuff - must be designed so people will watch instead of play a song and then click away and do other stuff, if people are watching then they are more likely to click on more of your stuff.

If you go on youtube search "official visual" or "official visualizer" and you'll see loads of these type of "video" for songs like Young Thug and Lil Uzi Vert have them for most/all of their new songs.

Brazil loves Lana SO much, ugh <3 Let's keep streaming on Spotify and buy the track on iTunes if you can

dog is unstoppable i cant stop streaming MAC holy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

lana is getting all those coins 2day thanks to dog and brazilians

sbszg.png

im-

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u