Sign in to follow this  
Kurac na Biciklu

☆¤♤♡ћк ☆¤♤♡

Proud to see that Sweden is at #1, maybe she’ll consider coming back here in the future... I got kind of worried that she won’t because of that messy fan page on twitter (which had been dead for months btw) who wrote to her about the Israel show.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Sept.13 2018- 4am eastern daylight

#6 Itunes USA 

#2   Alternative Itunes chart

#1   New Alternative song chart

if I got the start time correct, that is less than 1/2 a day

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

I am shocked and incredibly sad. The YouTube video for Mariners Apartment Complex will hardly exceed one million views in 24 hours... How is that possible? Do you have any explanation? Indeed, Lana has never been Adele or Taylor Swift, but her video views last year with Love or Lust For Life were pretty decent though. Even Meghan Trainor and Floptina did have better results! 

I am shocked and incredibly sad. The YouTube video for Mariners Apartment Complex will hardly exceed one million views in 24 hours... How is that possible? Do you have any explanation? Indeed, Lana has never been Adele or Taylor Swift, but her video views last year with Love or Lust For Life were pretty decent though. Even Meghan Trainor and Floptina did have better results!

Because the video is not good so people don't feel the need to share it on social media or even watch it again.

Because the video is not good so people don't feel the need to share it on social media or even watch it again.

Yeah when love came out I watched it like 50 times that day and I've only seen this video once lol

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Yeah. So sad... She couldn't be more ''inde'' than that lol. But it's strange that her managers and label allow her to release such an amateuristic looking video where same images are even shown twice. This choice definitely seems a kind of sabotage. 

There hasn't been any big promo for this song, apart from the BBC Radio 1 interview so MAC is still pretty much "under the radar" I guess.

There hasn't been any big promo for this song, apart from the BBC Radio 1 interview so MAC is still pretty much "under the radar" I guess.

Of course, but it has always been the same previously: Love and Lust For Life were also premiered on BBC Radio 1 (if I am correct) - and no more promo was in the air (like always with Lana...). However, these songs did pretty well in their first days on YouTube and shown a good longevity. Obviously, we are not in this case with this new song (and I'd like to be wrong...).