Sign in to follow this  
Kurac na Biciklu

☆¤♤♡ћк ☆¤♤♡

Of course, it is exactly what I predicted: the biggest flop she ever faced. On YouTube, MAC or VB videos will very hardly make 8 millions views in a whole fucking month... By 2018 standards, it is an incredibly - atrociously - poor performance. She definitely needs to wake up.

Of course, it is exactly what I predicted: the biggest flop she ever faced. On YouTube, MAC or VB videos will very hardly make 8 millions views in a whole fucking month... By 2018 standards, it is an incredibly - atrociously - poor performance. She definitely needs to wake up.

Or she can continue making good music and not give two fucks about a “poor” chart performance. The woman has made millions and BTD is still charting. She’s just fine.

I mean... I don't think she had any illusions that this would be a huge hit. I think they are just songs and cute little videos she liked and wanted to put out. I wish she would promote herself more too and put more effort into her singles and videos, but it's clear she doesn't really want to do any of that any more and that's just her choice.

giphy.gif

Who cares tbh none of her singles were hits on the charts anyway, she'll probably still get a #1 or #2 album, an that for a 6th album with barely any promo is quite incredible

8nl2OpX.png

Or she can continue making good music and not give two fucks about a “poor” chart performance. The woman has made millions and BTD is still charting. She’s just fine.

I mean... I don't think she had any illusions that this would be a huge hit. I think they are just songs and cute little videos she liked and wanted to put out. I wish she would promote herself more too and put more effort into her singles and videos, but it's clear she doesn't really want to do any of that any more and that's just her choice.

Who cares tbh none of her singles were hits on the charts anyway, she'll probably still get a #1 or #2 album, an that for a 6th album with barely any promo is quite incredible

Of course you are all right. However, I can't help but beign sad that she just doesn't seem to give a fuck about anything. As a fan, I consider that she could at least please me - just a little - by puting out correct videos for her singles... I am not asking for any big promo plan, etc. Just a minimum, showing that she cares about us by releasing ''decent'' stuff. So, finally, the situation is frustrating. And even if she didn't have any hit singles for the last years, her latest videos (Love, Lust for Life), were doing great. So I am not wrong by saying that the current situation is terribly wrong (ridiculous views showing no interest for her new music videos...). I know, I am a bit repetitive, and I am sorry for that. 

If she doesn't care about charting and the performance of her music, why do YOU care so much? Venice Bitch and Mariners Apartment Complex are even better and just as good as her past music.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Actually MAC and VB did pretty well without bulding any hype and sponsored posts on social media and with simple music videos released the same day as the singles. I know you’re always saying there’s no promo for her singles, but WC, Love, LFL etc. actually were promoted with many adds on social media, high-budget music videos released a few weeks after (= actual marketing), press promo, magazine covers etc. Her label/management even asked her to record a 3-minute pop lead single and she refused, so what did you expect?