Say Yes to Heaven

Big Eyes & I Can Fly Removed From Spotify

guess this means someone should leak #thegoodlife and the #bpbp demo 

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

The entire Big Eyes movie was #metoo perfect.

Showing what a despicable man does to keep a woman down, and the freedom the woman won

Lana's two songs are perfect and keeping with the political affirmation of #metoo 

Two great songs. No filler.

Why is it off Spotify?  as of a few days ago, one had to update everything on spotify.

Germany for a few hours had the correct idea....it reamins to be seen whether that shall be implemented.

May that filthy degenerate rapist drunk posing as a nominee for lifetime judge in the USA be denied, and may his kids forever have to live with the horror of what their "perfect" dad did.

Oh what a tangled web trump weaved.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

The entire Big Eyes movie was #metoo perfect.

Showing what a despicable man does to keep a woman down, and the freedom the woman won

Lana's two songs are perfect and keeping with the political affirmation of #metoo 

Two great songs. No filler.

Why is it off Spotify?  as of a few days ago, one had to update everything on spotify.

Germany for a few hours had the correct idea....it reamins to be seen whether that shall be implemented.

May that filthy degenerate rapist drunk posing as a nominee for lifetime judge in the USA be denied, and may his kids forever have to live with the horror of what their "perfect" dad did.

Oh what a tangled web trump weaved.

I'm extremely confused by your post as per usual but this time I'm particularly confused. But from I very vaguely understand slé for your opinion, except that if if ICF is a representation of the greatness of Me Too then oh boi... Cuz the song sucks

Also I'm curious is there ONE Lana song you dislike even just 1%

ZKcaooE.png

I'm extremely confused by your post as per usual but this time I'm particularly confused. But from I very vaguely understand slé for your opinion, except that if if ICF is a representation of the greatness of Me Too then oh boi... Cuz the song sucks

Also I'm curious is there ONE Lana song you dislike even just 1%

no

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp