Elle

Venice Bitch

God I can't stop listening to Venice Bitch...I started listening to other music in order to not overplay it, but every time it's there in my YT recommended list and I just can't help but click on it, I'm so in love with this song 

Every morning since it came out I have woke up thinking of the lyrics, even last night when I went to go to sleep I put  a podcast on my phone and put it under my pillow to listen to and as soon as I lay down I started thinking "Crimson and Clover honey" :defeated:  I cant escape it. :eek:

Okay. Venice Bitch is not THAT bad. It might be a grower.

No it's definitely not bad. Just disappointing. It's a really cute song, I like it a lot and I've probably listened to it a hundred times by now lol. It's just not the Venice Bitch I expected :pft:

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

is bang bang kiss kiss a Marina lyric? Or an old lana lyric? Or am i just crazy? :facepalm:

“Bang bang kiss kiss” is a reference to a movie called Kiss Kiss Bang Bang that was about a murder in Los Angelos

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

https://genius.com/Tommy-james-and-the-shondells-crimson-and-clover-lyrics

Could be a reference? (Sorry if someone posted this, I can't read everything due to exams)

Edit:

I wish she'd come walking over
Now I've been waiting to show her
Crimson and clover

Over and over

I'll listen to it to see if they sound similar since the lyrics kind of do (a little).

Anyone else hear “We must suffer like Diamonds”?

nah.

me myself i like diamonds + my baby crimson and clover makes much more sense.

i really like this song(im listening rn). wish some of the lyrics were different... im pretty excited for the album tho. both tracks seem to be really fun and sounds like they're laying down whatever they feel sounds best in the moment. its a little experimental and fun, but its got a touch of mess to it... i wonder if there's gunna be a longer track on the album???  glad she recovered from L4L lol

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

“Life’s dream, hum sweet for you.” “(Heard?) you’re in papers back in town now.”

Has anyone decided if she’s saying “everything forever” or ”everything, whatever?”

I still haven't figured out if he likes bad girls honey (over good girls honey)

or if He himself is Honey

that pesky comma

But IMHO that line is Elizabeth talking about Lana (like Honeymoon and the story line)

but again, that pesky comma

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

“Life’s dream, hum sweet for you.” “(Heard?) you’re in papers back in town now.”

Has anyone decided if she’s saying “everything forever” or ”everything, whatever?”

I thought it was “livestream, I’m sweet for you”

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You