Elle

Venice Bitch

shes a cute gorl but lana dear, let this be the last of your folk music please

Remember when we got UV (track) and then SoC and BB and we were all confused because they were at the time all kind of the same and “boring” but what if these are like that situation where the whole album will be fuckING KILLER AND A MASTERPIECE AND LITERALLY FUCK US ALL UP

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Remember when we got UV (track) and then SoC and BB and we were all confused because they were at the time all kind of the same and “boring” but what if these are like that situation where the whole album will be fuckING KILLER AND A MASTERPIECE AND LITERALLY FUCK US ALL UP

Omfg is it for real??? Did someone ever said BB was boring?? Thank God I wasn't on here in 2014 cuz there would have been some severe asswhooping

Also I'm begging that what you say becomes true. I have subzero hope of UV ever being topped, it's my favourite record of all time for faaaar more reasons than just musically, but as I said I'm open wet and ready

ZKcaooE.png

People who genuinely thought SoC & BB were BORING on release deserved to be euthanized

wO2GsTQ.gif

Someon pico ittttt

Not pico but exactly the same x

The ONLY thing that bothers me and I'm being very very nitpicky here cuz I love her is that her voice sounds weak when she says "forever" at the beginning. Like it stays strong and steady for the rest of the song for example in "leather" but in "forever" it goes down in a way that doesn't seems controlled. Being very petty because I'm obsessively listening to it

ZKcaooE.png

People who genuinely thought SoC & BB were BORING on release deserved to be euthanized

wO2GsTQ.gif

Basically the entire forum in 2014 lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Basically the entire forum in 2014 lol

disgusting euthanize it

wO2GsTQ.gif

Everyone was pretty disappointed in the Ultraviolence tracks when they were released. The best Lana music takes time to grow on you.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Everyone was pretty disappointed in the Ultraviolence tracks when they were released. The best Lana music takes time to grow on you.

We were only disappointed in SOC and WC, not Ultraviolence. At the time people were praising it for being more in the vein of her earlier work

We were only disappointed in SOC and WC, not Ultraviolence. At the time people were praising it for being more in the vein of her earlier work

Oh I meant the general consensus of Lana fans, I wasn't on the forum back when the songs were released. UV, SOC and WC were all polarizing songs 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

tfw you expect something between west coast & brooklyn bitch and you get my song 58 :derpna:

cute song, but only thing missing is "jerry's the king of washington culver" :eek:

i just hope the rest of the song is better :pray2:

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

A cute song and I'm waiting for it like crazy. Imagine the vibe we'll deduce from having 2 tracks instead of one.

+ I can't believe this era is finally happening it's surreal given we're on schedule instead of chasing after messy leaks

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

This album is gonna murder me it's gonna be so good

shes a cute gorl but lana dear, let this be the last of your folk music please

I hope this whole album is a folk album. Joni who? Stevie what?

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

wO2GsTQ.gif

honestly, if you mean brooklyn baby then yes it is very boring.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e