Elle

“Violet Bent Backwards over the Grass” hardcover Poetry Book Pre-Release Thread

Argh I am sooo excited for this

I love the stream of consciousness-Esque way Lana writes

I’m ready to be dramatic under palm trees reading this book

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

Well, I've just went through milk and honey and guuuuurl, I worry for Lana's cringy poems way less now. If someone, somewhere could ever consider Rupi's excerpts from her poorly written prepubescent diary successful, Lana's gonna be golden.

Stripped of my own life

Well, I've just went through milk and honey and guuuuurl, I worry for Lana's cringy poems way less now. If someone, somewhere could ever consider Rupi's excerpts from her poorly written prepubescent diary successful, Lana's gonna be golden.

I plan of going to Strands and getting store credit for some of my used books including Rupi's two poetry book. I like the drawings in the book more then the actual poems which to me never sounded like poems. I like what Lana has written so far.

So someone on the earlier pages said she said it'd have 13 poems, and I count 9 on her IG (including 3 haiku).

So she only has 4 more to post and then she's fresh out of fucks - er, poems - and THEN she has to release it. Right? Right?!

And then we get the album?!

But she probably lied and it's 130 poems.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

So someone on the earlier pages said she said it'd have 13 poems, and I count 9 on her IG (including 3 haiku).

So she only has 4 more to post and then she's fresh out of fucks - er, poems - and THEN she has to release it. Right? Right?!

But she probably lied and it's 130 poems.[/quote

I think Lana said she has 30 poems, not 13

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

But she probably lied and it's 130 poems.[/quote

Fuckkkk

(You know what this board needs? A "fuck that" button beside the "like" button ...)

But she probably lied and it's 130 poems.

She said to Zane that they’re 13, but that was in September so maybe they’re more now? http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/blog/282/entry-1116-nfr-era-timeline-updated-constantly/

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

She said to Zane that they’re 13, but that was in September so maybe they’re more now? http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/blog/282/entry-1116-nfr-era-timeline-updated-constantly/

Oops my bad, I thought she said 30 months ago, 13 seems a small amount

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

You know, I fully expect her to only print like 200 copies of this and give them to some obscure little bookshops that nobody lives near. She might not even tell us which one/s. That would be so her. Imagine the fandom meltdown ...

You know, I fully expect her to only print like 200 copies of this and give them to some obscure little bookshops that nobody lives near. She might not even tell us which one/s. That would be so her. Imagine the fandom meltdown ...

Someone would scan them and distribute it online so it wouldn't be that big a deal.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS