Elle

“Violet Bent Backwards over the Grass” hardcover Poetry Book Pre-Release Thread

I hope its going to have dramatic instrumentals over the readings like Ride monologue or Burnt Norton. If she actually took time to go to a studio and record, surely they would've at least added some music over it.

Also the paper. Please god tell me someone took away that piece of paper she uses to muffle her voice. PLEASE

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Lana announced in September 2018 her poetry book. It should be released before the NFR! album which was supposed to be out in the beginning of 2019

Finally in December 2019 she realized that it took longer to publish the book then she thought

But I'm happy we'll get a spoken word album. We stan

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

tbh i think this is a really cute idea, especially the charity aspect but yeah she should double check all the things with the donations and the right price. 

but this spoken word album by lana makes much more sense for me than a poetry book by her.

i76mrxw.png 

I'm also hoping that this album is like burnt norton and has music in the background, sound effects etc. I'm really looking forward to it, I love listening to her speak. 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

Has Taylor Swift always posted poetry on her page? Or is this something new? Just wondering if she's copying Lana again.

She can't copy Lana if Lana hasn't actually made anything. I sure don't have a book or recoding of Lana's poetry yet!

Also PS - since they move in the same circles, Florence had a poem book out first anyway!

3lfQEhw.png

She can't copy Lana if Lana hasn't actually made anything. I sure don't have a book or recoding of Lana's poetry yet!

Also PS - since they move in the same circles, Florence had a poem book out first anyway!

Which is really rad, for anyone wondering.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Lana posted her poetry on Instagram. So did Taylor just now. 

Which is really rad, for anyone wondering.

Florence's poetry is amazing! All the lyrics and poetry - wow.

Has Taylor Swift always posted poetry on her page? Or is this something new? Just wondering if she's copying Lana again. 

3MAbsz6A-oI.jpg

This is from 2017... Violet bent backwards over my ass is still not even out

3MAbsz6A-oI.jpg

Taylor has been writing poetry since her tender childhood so she’s certainly not copying Lana. Lana isn’t the only one who’s writing anyway, a lot of artists do it but never publish anything

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

3MAbsz6A-oI.jpg

Why are you starting drama for no reason? Taylor has never “copied” Lana. Has she been inspired by Lana? Yeah and she embraces that, but if that’s copying then Lana copies lots of people. Plus this came out in Taylor’s Rep magazines from a few years ago. This isn’t new. She didn’t even repost it lately. She published that poem before Lana even posted her poems on Instagram and you brought it back up to accuse her of copying Lana? Get a life.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

I remember many years ago (1990s) that Alanis Morissette was posting her poetry on her website and I think Bjork was

also doing some of that too.

So its not a new thing to do.

-

Why are you starting drama for no reason? Taylor has never “copied” Lana. Has she been inspired by Lana? Yeah and she embraces that, but if that’s copying then Lana copies lots of people. Plus this came out in Taylor’s Rep magazines from a few years ago. This isn’t new. She didn’t even repost it lately. She published that poem before Lana even posted her poems on Instagram and you brought it back up to accuse her of copying Lana? Get a life.

giphy.gif

I genuinely asked the question because I genuinely didn't fucking know. I'm not a Taylor fan you asshole. I didn't know. You think people on here don't have jobs or school and want to waste time starting drama online? I'm in my 30's. I have shit to do.

Fuck you.

Go choke on Sean Larkin's cock.

giphy.gif

mod note: user has been warned for this post

Play nice kiddos x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

you prob already know how i feel about lana's poetry so let me say something positive about it 

its better than taylors 

I feel like they're about on par, but Tayor's is slightly less crackheaded. So therefore I like Lanz's better, because I'm really into crackheaded stuff.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I feel like they're about on par, but Tayor's is slightly less crackheaded. So therefore I like Lanz's better, because I'm really into crackheaded stuff.

lana's at least had........some kind of vaguely interesting imagery sometimes? taylor's is like a mixture of a seventeen magazine perfume ad and a libfem girlboss pinterest quote board

it's just the way i feel