Elle

“Violet Bent Backwards over the Grass” hardcover Poetry Book Pre-Release Thread

Speaking of bad poetry, look what got posted https://twitter.com/ur_poetrys_bad/status/1227521807416119297

Feel like it's definitely fake

I'm inclined to agree but it also sounds very much like something she'd write. Especially the title and the shit about orange peels. So idk.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Honestly who knows. Her poetry hasn't been up to par with her songwriting, as we've already seen. Could go 50/50 imo

(As an aside i definitely sang "orange peels curling in the sun" to the tune of Old Money in my head lmfao)

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Honestly who knows. Her poetry hasn't been up to par with her songwriting, as we've already seen. Could go 50/50 imo

(As an aside i definitely sang "orange peels curling in the sun" to the tune of Old Money in my head lmfao)

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

locals only

Maybe it’s Because her poetry’s shit :creep: :usrs:

Why you gotta come for me like that, lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

@ where’d u go fight me

8LQ1.gif

? Stop being so childish lmao. Not my fault you can't tell the difference between lana's bad poetry and the bad poetry that account's churning out.

Bc there’s no difference to tell sis :creep:

8LQ1.gif

Maybe learn to read, sis.

https://youtu.be/QPW-W_fZf1k

8LQ1.gif

Lana shared this piece of writing on her Instagram, perhaps a part of her poetry book - 

"May You Resist Being colonized utterly by those who do not have your soul's interest at heart.

May you practice humor in order to bypass invitations to doom. Practice exiting quickly. Leave only your laughter in the air behind you when you've been invited to fulfill someone else's fantasy that's not you."

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

White Girl Forever

8LQ1.gif

Bc there’s no difference to tell sis :creep:

lol i’d bet $20 you posted it wanting it to be Lana’s poetry, knowing full well it’s your own :clown:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

lol i’d bet $20 you posted it wanting it to be Lana’s poetry, knowing full well it’s your own :clown:

That $20 could really come in handy tbh; that wasn’t me. If you’re interested in my writing though you should check out my Bandcamp!

8LQ1.gif