Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Lana hanging out with Marina, Chuck, & Rob in LA - September 23, 2018

The fact that Miss Hehitmeanditfeltlikeakiss drinks from the feminist-as-fuck cup :toofunny:

I hope the collab is on Mernas record. I don't want any popartists on NFR. The only collab I could see working would be a folky-duet with a male singer. I stll dream of a Mark Lanegan duet

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

The fact that Miss Hehitmeanditfeltlikeakiss drinks from the feminist-as-fuck cup :toofunny:

I hope the collab is on Mernas record. I don't want any popartists on NFR. The only collab I could see working would be a folky-duet with a male singer. I stll dream of a Mark Lanegan duet

let the good sis live her best feminist life. Her singing about being in an abusive relationship doesn't make her anti-feminist. 

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Venice Bitch is about Marina.

Signing off bang bang kiss kiss alludes to a long distance relationship embraced by texting.

Marina's painting - paint me happy and blue.

Marina writes instead of touring at the moment.

You're beautiful and I'm insane - Marina found herself on Froot, Lana still is discovering things.

Should I keep going??? :creep:

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

the collab is definitely on Lanas album, unless Jack is producing Marinas record too

hmmm, i believe it's on Marina's upcoming album. NFR so far seems like a very personal, introspective album so i can't really imagine any collabs on it (it's Lana though so who knows). And we know that there will be at least 1 (2) collabs on Marina's new album, so a Lana collab would fit into that. And i think she might also be working with Jack since she's visited LA over the past year several times, and i don't think it was just for 1 collab for another artist. And i really don't want to sound mean or anything, i love Marina, but over the past 4,5 years her career pretty much died, her fans unstanned or are in hibernation, so she needs some big names to start all over again...  :toofunny:

But who knows, both albums are coming next year, so we'll see.

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

let the good sis live her best feminist life. Her singing about being in an abusive relationship doesn't make her anti-feminist.

Wow the triggered stan jumped out. Turns out I was just joking as OBVIOUSLY indicated by the emoticon but ... do your thing I guess

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

hmmm, i believe it's on Marina's upcoming album. NFR so far seems like a very personal, introspective album so i can't really imagine any collabs on it (it's Lana though so who knows). And we know that there will be at least 1 (2) collabs on Marina's new album, so a Lana collab would fit into that. And i think she might also be working with Jack since she's visited LA over the past year several times, and i don't think it was just for 1 collab for another artist. And i really don't want to sound mean or anything, i love Marina, but over the past 4,5 years her career pretty much died, her fans unstanned or are in hibernation, so she needs some big names to start all over again...  :toofunny:

But who knows, both albums are coming next year, so we'll see.

its gonna be on lanas album. lana marina and jack literally spent an entire day together. if you look at the photos of the 3 of them and then at the photos of lana and jack in suits then youd see theyre taken at the same place, jacks studio

Venice Bitch is about Marina.

Signing off bang bang kiss kiss alludes to a long distance relationship embraced by texting.

Marina's painting - paint me happy and blue.

Marina writes instead of touring at the moment.

You're beautiful and I'm insane - Marina found herself on Froot, Lana still is discovering things.

Should I keep going??? :creep:

Yes

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

I dont know Marina's music

have no opinion about her except that she seems really nice like any other fellow greek ortodox sister

so I must embrace her for that

#Balkanlove

lol

Thanks lmao

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...