canela

Slayyyter

Please don’t illegally download Slayyyter’s music. Making a zip of her released songs just encourages people to pirate them. It’s hard enough when you’re an independent small artist. She has only 6 songs out and that totals to $7.47. I didn’t really understand how upsetting pirating can be until I became an artist myself. Any purchase helps.

Please don’t illegally download Slayyyter’s music. Making a zip of her released songs just encourages people to pirate them. It’s hard enough when you’re an independent small artist. She has only 6 songs out and that totals to $7.47. I didn’t really understand how upsetting pirating can be until I became an artist myself. Any purchase helps.

This only works when you’re talking little numbers. Also if you can’t afford to pay stream the fuck out of it, just saying

Like pirate it and then keep it playing during the night or something to get her the coin

i didn’t say anything originally because i didn’t want to be rude. but fuck all of you fagg*ts with rude shit to say about ANYTHING slayyyter does. you kindly can leave the thread I. MADE. for people to appreciate how amazing and talented she is. none of us who actually love her want to see that negative shit.

i didn’t say anything originally because i didn’t want to be rude. but fuck all of you fagg*ts with rude shit to say about ANYTHING slayyyter does. you kindly can leave the thread I. MADE. for people to appreciate how amazing and talented she is. none of us who actually love her want to see that negative shit.

who cares about being rude when they sexually harassed her to the point she had to deactive her twitter account? they can choke

Who said something rude?

who cares about being rude when they sexually harassed her to the point she had to deactive her twitter account? they can choke

i wasnt online when she deactivated </3 truly soooo fucking heartbreaking that anyone would be that appalling & do that.

Who said something rude?

y3k (not to call out but she mentioned this in her tweet) definitely was a big trigger saying that she leeches off of Ayesha bc shes bought 2-3 songs / instrumentals from her. but Ayesha clearly has 0 intentions on releasing any pop songs or horny4u songs so why not give them to her BFF especially when Slayyyter pays her for them.

She just deleted all songs except for BFF on her SoundCloud ☹️

truly hope she isnt going to give up because of these trolls ):

pls stream her music hardcore today girls  </3 

WcFwvEm.gif

damn dude i feel bad for her :( i hope she doesn't give up on her career, she's already doing pretty well for herself in 4/5 months. 

if she reactivates her twitter lets send her a bunch of love <3

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener