canela

Slayyyter

The fact that gays stan Kim (Ra)Petras but ignore quality musicians like slayyyter...they don’t deserve rights

quite the tea but Slayyyter needs a better vocal polishment to be 100% perfect. Idk if its her aesthetic to be like that but she needs to polish her vocals asap. She has a beautiful voice i want to hear it better.

About Kim.... its sad shes working with that monster but I hope she changes about it. I still love her a lot

The fact that gays stan Kim (Ra)Petras but ignore quality musicians like slayyyter...they don’t deserve rights

I genuinely find her music boring too. There is nothing interesting about the production and her voice is just a more generic Charli to me :crossed:  nothing remotely exciting about the music, it's legit the bland side of early 2010's pop music I always associated with Katy Perry filler tracks sjsjsjjsjsjk

I genuinely find her music boring too. There is nothing interesting about the production and her voice is just a more generic Charli to me :crossed:  nothing remotely exciting about the music, it's legit the bland side of early 2010's pop music I always associated with Katy Perry filler tracks sjsjsjjsjsjk

Facts are facts

tumblr_plbqy2X0Hg1twenha_400.gif