canela

Slayyyter

I'm in love with this mixtape, but somebody PLEASE tell her to put I'm High and Platform Shoes on the upcoming deluxe edition (and release that on CD and vinyl, obviously). I'm High is literally her best song and I demand justice for it! 

slap it on a playlist :thumb3: 

I'm High, Platform Shoes, Hello Kitty and Sweet 16 are cute girls, i would love to see these four on the deluxe edition of the mixtape but i'm more excited to the new songs she wants to finish in time for the deluxe

I'm High, Platform Shoes, Hello Kitty and Sweet 16 are cute girls, i would love to see these four on the deluxe edition of the mixtape but i'm more excited to the new songs she wants to finish in time for the deluxe

Ugh imagine the original 14 tracks + those four + another two or three new songs, a full hour of slayyyage! 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

We stan hard! 

"Her first performance as a fifth grader saw her dancing to "Push It to the Limit," made famous in 2007 by Corbin Bleu in the Disney Channel Original Movie, Jump In!"

Oh my god! I used to LOVE that song lmao 

Y'all too afraid to say it so I will: slayyyter (album) stomped on Charli (album) and that's that on that

giphy.gif

sis, no

this photo is giving me xtina - stripped :flutter:

14417469274.gif

Y'all too afraid to say it so I will: slayyyter (album) stomped on Charli (album) and that's that on that 

giphy.gif

lowkey agreed tbh. Not to that extent but "Charli" gets overrated by stans...

Slayyyter might be full of bops but that’s all they are - Charli delivered bops & emotional vulnerability while keeping things exciting with various collabs. I WILL give Slayyyter the credit for having a better album cover, but the music on Charli is serving much higher quality + substance.

They’re both great albums tho ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

14417469274.gif

Slayyyter might be full of bops but that’s all they are - Charli delivered bops & emotional vulnerability while keeping things exciting with various collabs. I WILL give Slayyyter the credit for having a better album cover, but the music on Charli is serving much higher quality + substance.

They’re both great albums tho ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This