Sign in to follow this  
Make me your Dream Life

Things You Know Lana Won't Do

Title. While we're waiting on the numerous soons enveloped in the hazy valley of decisions unmade and not manifested like internet tabs all forgotten and set aside. 

What are some things you absolutely KNOW that Lana won't do? 

Like an example would be, she wouldn't wear a rainbow leopard Lisa Franks wig, or collaborate with certain artists. 

What are some things that you just know wouldn't fit, at least with her music or herself right now? 

UV/Honeymoon

she wouldn't wear a rainbow leopard Lisa Franks wig

oh she absolutely would. it's against the law in california since she'd become too powerful. thankfully for the USA she never seems to want to fucking move back to NY so we're safe for now

She wont acknowledge the gays for some reason. Like...honestly if she can make a whole song telling women to stand proud and strong..she can keep that same energy for the gays that pay her bills

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

She wont acknowledge the gays for some reason. Like...honestly if she can make a whole song telling women to stand proud and strong..she can keep that same energy for the gays that pay her bills

this is SO off topic but ive always wondered if she ever had an idea of what her fanbase would consist of.. or what type of people was she reaching for? Like when she was Lizzy Grant she more-so catered to the older Millenials and now shes catering to younger Millenials/GenZ mostly young females and those in the LGBT

stop inserting airplane oil in her face

JayJay the airplane teas

Didn’t she mention her gay fans in a interview? I’m not completely sure if I remember right... I know it’s not the same as getting a song “dedicated” to you. But she sings about things that’s closer to her I think.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Didn’t she mention her gay fans in a interview? I’m not completely sure if I remember right... I know it’s not the same as getting a song “dedicated” to you. But she sings about things that’s closer to her I think.

In the audio recording leaked for the pitchfork interview she acknowledges her gay fans 

In the audio recording leaked for the pitchfork interview she acknowledges her gay fans

What does she say? I do nkt have time to listen to that

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

oh she absolutely would. it's against the law in california since she'd become too powerful. thankfully for the USA she never seems to want to fucking move back to NY so we're safe for now

WTF suddenly it all makes sense now . . considerate kween

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwjIEdh4hX8

UV/Honeymoon

she said something like she knows most of her fans are women and gay men and that she recently learned straight guys listen to her too.

Leave my poor scalp alone

:lmao:

--

hmm i guess she will never work with my idols/ultimate fav artists (bjork, pink floyd members, sigur ros, arca, madonna, etc) EXCEPT for maybe kevin parker

Iirc she was surprised to hear she had straight male fans since she knows the girls and gays love her

WTF suddenly it all makes sense now . . considerate kween

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwjIEdh4hX8

can she consider fucking putting yosemite on even bandcamp at this point i dont care i need one of you gals to take your bedazzled ski masks, break into rick nowels  grbage chiola and SNATCH that mp3 like u snatch ur bussy goddamnit

Do reggae or death metal? She is very diverse and all, but these two genre aren't her at all. 

i would love a song dedicated to us... as long as it is a good one, tasteful and all. Like Beautiful by Christina Aguilera was: not too specific, yet very poignant. 

Problem is, with pop stars having a song dedicated to gays is that I often doubt its sincerity... Like is it just a marketing scam to cash on us or is it sincere?

If someone says she won’t release Yosemite, I-
original.gif

I'm sure we'll get Yosemite and Life is Beautiful at some point in our lives... Like in a super collection of her unreleased or remastered leaks (if Yosemite isn't on NFR). Let's just hope we don't get that super collection of hers after tragic events (like she dies suddenly and Interscope wants to cash in on the tragedy).