Sign in to follow this  
Make me your Dream Life

Things You Know Lana Won't Do

Go in depth about the backstory to most of her songs. She's well aware that the mystery is part of the image. I don't even think she'd ever confirm or deny fan speculation, especially for the older tunes.

Also, I've seen people say on here Lana would be the type to read through the threads on here to get opinions from fans but I don't think she ever would... some people on here are so fucking mean to her for no reason and I don't think she'd appreciate all the bullshit.  :crossed:

Is there a thread yet for "Things Lana Said She'd Do But Will Never Follow Through With" because hunties I have a LIST  :smokes3:

TjmiIK4.png

I hope it's not true, but it seems like she won't make any more epic BTD/Paradise/Tropico type music videos.  Would love to see a thematic music video project (ala Tropico) for the next album!

26vMNDz.gif

I hope it's not true, but it seems like she won't make any more epic BTD/Paradise/Tropico type music videos.  Would love to see a thematic music video project (ala Tropico) for the next album!

i was just thinking about this the other day too

she really needs to give anthony mandler a call

Probs she'll never release another album with that dark vibe from UV (bc as far as I know, the album is so dark themed bc she was dealing with depression at the time of recording plus she said in an interview a while ago that Black Beauty is all about her and how she was feeling at that time)

original.gif

She won’t re-record AKA or release an unreleased album tbh

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole