Sign in to follow this  
annedauphine

Conan Gray

i think it fits but it's where it is placed what is wrong for me, like, the album has really pop cuts (maniac, wish you were sober, affluenza...) so little league fits, but have it between heather and the story is kinda strange tbh

also, i'm thinking about going to see him live in madrid but the concert is in may and i'm afraid that it gets cancelled due to covid and stuff :(

absolutely right. the placing is all wrong! and yeah tbh i’ve given up on trying to make any social plans this year lmao. it’s easier that way /:

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

His music is great! He seems to be a very passionate musician. I understand that Taylor Swift pushes him, his music is a lot like hers.

I would love to see him live in May but I guess his tour will be cxl due to corona. 

I'm so fckn angry. I listened to the album and I love it. I hate to love him and I love to hate him bc I was soooo into him and he has changed so much that I feel betrayed. But it's good music kms

Also I'm kinda emo at Taylor featuring him on insta stories... Imagine Lana doing that to you

ZKcaooE.png

I'm so fckn angry. I listened to the album and I love it. I hate to love him and I love to hate him bc I was soooo into him and he has changed so much that I feel betrayed. But it's good music kms

Also I'm kinda emo at Taylor featuring him on insta stories... Imagine Lana doing that to you

just being salty af and stating once again that I absolutely LOVE this album... now I'm pissed I won't see him live

I've came to the conclusion that I fucking love him even as a person and the more I like him the more I hate myself bc of jealousy... that's sad uh

I am DESTROYING Kid Krow. AOTY. How the turntables

we love this character development

giphy.gif

Greek God is so fucking good. those Mmmhh in the chorus  :sluttybunny:  :defeated:

omg YES we stan

1o0m8bldrh551.png