Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Lana with a fan at Garage in Providence, Rhode Island - October 3rd, 2018

Lana was spotted by a fan while out shopping today at the Providence Place shopping mall in Providence, Rhode Island. She was spotted in the store Garage by an employee. When asked about her visit, Lana said that she was on her way to Boston to visit her boyfriend who would be coaching.

45086672901_d456f42f11_o.jpg45086672391_1ca2301e76_o.jpg

Also, did Lana get.... dimples?? Ariana's impact I guess.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

She looks like someone's super sweet older sister who gives you the time of day and listens to ur problems even though she's a junior in college 3 cities over & has a bitchin' car (also holy fuck did I just revert to a 15 yr old?)

tumblr_m11yve4noX1r1o1p8o1_500.jpg

dontcha love how she hopes in a car ...she  just RIDES

Hope she avoided the really scary weather Tuesday in the northeast ( a few tornadoes touched down, very, very rare in location & this late in the year)

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

I did a little research on professional sports staffers who'll be in Boston over the next week or so, who are also unmarried and probably around her age. The main options I've found are:

Radley Haddad (Bullpen catcher for the New York Yankees, who have a game against the Red Sox in Boston over the weekend)

Mani Martinez (Bullpen catcher for the Boston Red Sox)

Cameron Achord (Assistant special teams coach for the New England Patriots, who play just outside of Boston over the weekend)

I did a little research on professional sports staffers who'll be in Boston over the next week or so, who are also unmarried and probably around her age. The main options I've found are:

Radley Haddad (Bullpen catcher for the New York Yankees, who have a game against the Red Sox in Boston over the weekend)

Cameron Achord (Assistant special teams coach for the New England Patriots, who play just outside of Boston over the weekend)

:toofunny: the fbi is shook

You might want to extend that to older ones lol

If I have to choose one I'll pick Radley Haddad, at least he's smiling on google image

ZKcaooE.png

You might want to extend that to older ones lol

For as much as she says she likes daddies in her music, her last three boyfriends were respectively four years younger, two years older and three years younger than her. It's probably safe to say she'll be picking from a pool of around six years in either direction from her age.

For as much as she says she likes daddies in her music, her last three boyfriends were respectively four years younger, two years older and three years younger than her. It's probably safe to say she'll be picking from a pool of around six years years in either direction from her age.

It was just a (bad cheeky) joke but wow, all this data is very interesting. Not to do pseudopsycho but I wonder if she's aware of that and what she thinks of it, like what if she's unconsciously repressing herself or smt. It's none of my business but I admit I'm very interested

ZKcaooE.png

Wouldn't the more important picture shown be her shopping basket. 

To me, the boyfriend part is a red herring.

The stuff she is purchasing would appear to be for a photo shoot or video with Chuck.

Obviously it wasn't random that she popped in there, was it? After all, who goes to Rhode Island anyhow (except to get from NY to Boston or Cape Cod, right.

as for boyfriend, perhaps "I'm your man" again comes into play. and boy and friend doesn't necessarily mean boyfriend

Note to Lana- If you have never been there, while in Boston, go to the No Name Restaurant on the Pier. Sit upstairs by the window looking out at the water.

Their chowder is still the best. Low atmosphere, not too expensive but real. 

http://www.nonamerestaurant.com/

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

how come we always see lana shopping but she still wears the same clothes

I always wear the same basic things when I go to the market or shopping.

Why question what someone is wearing?

we're all assuming it's a sports related coach though

like what if it's not

what if it's a little league coach 

a vocal coach

it's so broad

I hope he's a life coach