Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Lana to play/attend Jack Antonoff’s show at Roulette in Brooklyn, NY - TONIGHT, Oct 5

Fans ran into Lana in nyc and she let them know she is there to perform at Jack Antonoff’s show at Roulette in Brooklyn tonight. Details to come as I receive them.

It is unclear if she is performing or just attending. Word of mouth from fans who have met her say she relayed to them that she would be playing with him.

45076505702_144f30c44d_b.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I could literally be there in an hour but it’s $60 for a fucking 90 minute ‘show’

best case scenario she could start playing around 11:45 pm and I could get there at midnight but that’s a lot of maybes on my end for fucking $60. god can’t this bitch announce shit

ZRBNill.jpg

I could literally be there in an hour but it’s $60 for a fucking 90 minute ‘show’

best case scenario she could start playing around 11:45 pm and I could get there at midnight but that’s a lot of maybes on my end for fucking $60. god can’t this bitch announce shit

GOOOOOO

RUN BITCH GO GOG OGGOGOGOG

girl LB can fundraise $60 to pay u back

go bby go :fabcat:

o4qjp4j.png

I believe in you sis!!!

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

thank god i didn't go. dumb bitch playing with our heads ! 

then again it was probably some rabid sensationalist lana fans spreading falsified information. like she probably literally said 'uh yea i'll be in brooklyn later tonight' and it somehow turned into this. frankly i'm surprised they didn't report that she was gonna perform the entirety of norman fucking rockwell  

:derpna3:

ZRBNill.jpg

So then I was 100% correct.

Her photo op in Rhode Island was to datestamp her not being in town to show up on Colbert for Chan.(Cat Power) (being that the 1st ball game was tonight).

which to me is great, because I don't think she should ever do any tv show in America again after how American tv abused her in the past.

and as for this, is my other inclination correct? Is Jack like Dan using her for his own benefit? I am still waiting to hear any sign at all that Jack had anything at all

to do with the sound of Venice Bitch, Mariners and the new song Disappear. (as it is 100% Lana).

After all, Dan said it was still 100% Lana and it was.

Que Sera  Sera whatever will be will be.

Now when will there be a duet with Elton now that he is on Sir Lucien's label for life?

trust no one especially a random stalker on the streets

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Her photo op in Rhode Island was to datestamp her not being in town to show up on Colbert for Chan.(Cat Power) (being that the 1st ball game was tonight).

...but why?

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

which to me is great, because I don't think she should ever do any tv show in America again after how American tv abused her in the past.

and as for this, is my other inclination correct? Is Jack like Dan using her for his own benefit? I am still waiting to hear any sign at all that Jack had anything at all

to do with the sound of Venice Bitch, Mariners and the new song Disappear. (as it is 100% Lana).

After all, Dan said it was still 100% Lana and it was.

Que Sera  Sera whatever will be will be.

Now when will there be a duet with Elton now that he is on Sir Lucien's label for life?

trust no one especially a random stalker on the streets

Oh no, Lana’s dad is becoming senile :(

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You