#21 OFFLINE   LunaHasAGun

LunaHasAGun

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • Fan Since:2013
  • Time Online: 2d 20h 9m 2s

Posted 27 January 2019 - 05:29 AM

LOL of course our fellow intellectual graham4anything started this thread.

Anyway, thoughts on Tulsi? She seems the most reasonable candidate out of all the Democrats. Except, I have a few problems with her stance on guns, but pretty minimal.

• TRENCH likes this

#22 OFFLINE   Sofaraway

Sofaraway

• Members
  • Pip
  • 82 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY
  • Fan Since:2011
  • Time Online: 3d 1h 52m 23s

Posted 27 January 2019 - 05:53 AM

Bernie is also going to be running... Kamala cop Harris is a total repeat of Hilary. if I were to really push for someone it would be tulsi despite her Neo-liberal policies and pandering. or obviously Bernie if the Democratic Party doest start spewing some kind of weird centrist rhetoric against him. lets see how this goes ladies and gays.

• TRENCH and LunaHasAGun like this

YoungKindheartedCapybara-max-1mb.gif

#23 OFFLINE   TheBossDaddy

TheBossDaddy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Time Online: 10h 30m 49s

Posted 28 February 2019 - 06:39 PM

I registered as an Independent after the 2016 election for several reasons. Hillary was a terrible candidate, the DNC actively worked against Sanders, and potential DNC chair replacements were actually saying their job was supposed to be to shut certain specific racial demographics up. Once the party goes the way of actively not listening to its own members, I'm out.

This new crop of 2020 candidates is a crowded mix. Bernie has a good shot again, but he's only getting older. Most have similar platforms, so I'm not sure how they'll differentiate themselves from one another, but I guess we'll see. They need someone with tons of support to have a chance at winning. Recent Pew polling data shows that the number of states with a progressive majority voting base has decreased from nine in 2016 to just six in 2019. That does not bode well for the Democratic Party.

• delreyfreak and TRENCH like this

You can be the boss, Daddy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users