#21 OFFLINE   LunaHasAGun

LunaHasAGun

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
  • Fan Since:2013
  • Time Online: 3d 12h 51m 21s

Posted 27 January 2019 - 05:29 AM

LOL of course our fellow intellectual graham4anything started this thread.

Anyway, thoughts on Tulsi? She seems the most reasonable candidate out of all the Democrats. Except, I have a few problems with her stance on guns, but pretty minimal.

• TRENCH likes this

#22 OFFLINE   Sofaraway

Sofaraway

• Members
  • Pip
  • 83 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY
  • Fan Since:2011
  • Time Online: 3d 3h 16m 35s

Posted 27 January 2019 - 05:53 AM

Bernie is also going to be running... Kamala cop Harris is a total repeat of Hilary. if I were to really push for someone it would be tulsi despite her Neo-liberal policies and pandering. or obviously Bernie if the Democratic Party doest start spewing some kind of weird centrist rhetoric against him. lets see how this goes ladies and gays.

• TRENCH, LunaHasAGun and movebaby like this

YoungKindheartedCapybara-max-1mb.gif

#23 OFFLINE   TheBossDaddy

TheBossDaddy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Time Online: 11h 19m 41s

Posted 28 February 2019 - 06:39 PM

I registered as an Independent after the 2016 election for several reasons. Hillary was a terrible candidate, the DNC actively worked against Sanders, and potential DNC chair replacements were actually saying their job was supposed to be to shut certain specific racial demographics up. Once the party goes the way of actively not listening to its own members, I'm out.

This new crop of 2020 candidates is a crowded mix. Bernie has a good shot again, but he's only getting older. Most have similar platforms, so I'm not sure how they'll differentiate themselves from one another, but I guess we'll see. They need someone with tons of support to have a chance at winning. Recent Pew polling data shows that the number of states with a progressive majority voting base has decreased from nine in 2016 to just six in 2019. That does not bode well for the Democratic Party.

• delreyfreak and TRENCH like this

You can be the boss, Daddy.

#24 OFFLINE   ArtDecoDelRey

ArtDecoDelRey

Norman Fucking Rockwell

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 653 posts
  • LocationConnecticut, USA
  • Fan Since:2014
  • Time Online: 31d 10h 27m 30s

Posted 28 June 2019 - 01:14 AM

who else is watching the debate rn

original.gif

#25 OFFLINE   movebaby

movebaby

raised from the dead

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Locationunder the waves in the blue of my oblivion
  • Fan Since:my mom said she didn't like video games & i wanted to spite her
  • Time Online: 40d 20h 34m 3s

Posted 28 June 2019 - 01:38 AM

who else is watching the debate rn

i'm still catching up on last night's!

• ArtDecoDelRey likes this

it's just the way i feel

#26 OFFLINE   TRENCH

TRENCH

NICO

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,801 posts
  • LocationOrlando
  • Time Online: 102d 7h 22m 42s

Posted 28 June 2019 - 05:23 AM

Kamala, Yang, and Buttigieg (and a little Warren, Castro) are the ones I’m interested in

Sanders and Biden bore me
  • ArtDecoDelRey and drowning mermaid like this

TWENTY-ONE-PILOTS.gif

#27 OFFLINE   ArtDecoDelRey

ArtDecoDelRey

Norman Fucking Rockwell

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 653 posts
  • LocationConnecticut, USA
  • Fan Since:2014
  • Time Online: 31d 10h 27m 30s

Posted 28 June 2019 - 04:44 PM

Kamala, Yang, and Buttigieg (and a little Warren, Castro) are the ones I’m interested in

Sanders and Biden bore me

in 2015-2016 I was a huge Bernie supporter, but I feel like he's a bit too idealistic about human nature tbh. I'm more inclined to support Warren, Harris, or Buttigieg now, they seem to have more concrete plans. Agree about the Biden part.

• TRENCH likes this

original.gif

#28 OFFLINE   HydroponicWeeds

HydroponicWeeds

Hot Potato

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,586 posts
  • LocationRings of Fire, Hell
  • Fan Since:2012
  • Time Online: 33d 6h 45m 26s

Posted 08 July 2019 - 01:17 AM

Did anybody hear that Joe Biden wants to reintroduce the tax if you're without health insurance? For those of you who don't live in the US, since Obamacare started in 2012/2013 (I could be off with year but correct me if I'm wrong), everyone who doesn't have health insurance has the PAY the government extra taxes... Last year, Tr**p changed it back to no penalty starting with this year's taxes. You'd think, if people don't have money to pay for insurance, why are they paying money for NOT buying into something, which will have a high $5,000-$10,000+ deductible?

I hope someone who's actually wanting people to be better off wins the Democratic spot... Bernie where are you when we need you most? 

giphy.gif

#29 OFFLINE   TRENCH

TRENCH

NICO

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,801 posts
  • LocationOrlando
  • Time Online: 102d 7h 22m 42s

Posted 09 July 2019 - 04:46 AM

Did anybody hear that Joe Biden wants to reintroduce the tax 

that's all I needed to read to confirm he absolutely does not need to be in this race point blank periodt. he lost twice running for this same position, he can lose a third time. in what mind is a democrat going to win by re-introducing a tax, much less INTROduce a tax?? we want less gov., not more sir. These candidates are giving more reasons for Trump to win yet again  :facepalm:

I also need the other 13 runners to drop out of the race. Eric Swalwell dropped out today, they can follow right along

TWENTY-ONE-PILOTS.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users