graham4anything

2020 USA Democratic Presidential General Election

Some points that upset me:

- they still haven’t counted all the votes in the states Bernie has won (it’s been a week since Cali, and I know my state is huge, but they’re reeeeaaallly taking their sweet time)

- I think the youth vote is being suppressed through long waiting times and the availability of locations to vote which have been cut down this election. Especially in areas that have a younger demographic (colleges, universities)

- they keep telling Bernie to drop out but he’s only a 150 delegates away from catching up with Joe Biden. There’s Texas doing a recount because the numbers didn’t add up and other states haven’t finished counting votes. What if he’s caught up already? MSM is just not going to talk about it.

- the older generation hates us lmao I am convinced of it

Anyway, I’m a #bernieorbust person, and I seriously don’t think Joe Biden will change much of anything if he even wins against Trump. The only thing going for him is he’s a bit more tolerable than Trump, but that’s not saying much. I’m so tired of these centrist assholes in the government. Surprisingly I’m still optimistic because a lot can still happen from now until November.

Like Biden getting coronavirus :creepna: :creepna2:

I am afraid to say, the USA is doomed to put up with Trump for the next 4 years.

If you are thinking of moving, Portugal is a wonderful place. Sorry - No Trumps here,

only sunshine, great beaches, great mountains, castles and palaces, best wines and food.

So far we have Sir Cliff Richards living here, also Madonna, Michael Fassbender, Bonnie Tyler, Monica Bellucci,

designer Christian Louboutin, and John Malkovich all live in Portugal.
Scarlett Johansson, spends alot of time in her Lisbon apartment and you might get to meet Max too  :D

-

i don't live in the usa but i think the election will be held this year so why he gave up? because it is so close now. also many celebrities tried to promote him and showed that he can be the president usa needs, right? so now i'm trying to understand why would he dropped out? 

my sense of moving to Ireland is increasing 

also, the DNC, Biden, and Bernie supporters are the ones at fault for all of this. One one side you have a horribly corrupt political party that is clearly out of touch with the modern and non-existent working/middle class that only caters to wealthy white people that only have turtleneck sweaters as a wardrobe, then you have Biden supporters that are quick to defend a man that clearly has dementia, legitimate sexual harassment claims and switched on issues to appease the "left masses" (he was anti-gay marriage till 2012 and only switched because Obama switched his stance, and over and over has restricted medicare access). and then you have the "Bernie-bros" that can never shut up about how the Illuminati is going to assassinate Bernie... they're equally deranged as the right-wing QAnon's 

regardless, this country puts too much emphasis on presidential elections. A position that has no literal effect at the individual level. It is your Congress and local politicians that affect your college tuition, unemployment benefits, etc.

We all know that the republican and democrat parties are too big and too corrupt, but when people vote for a 3rd party they're labeled as vote wasters and evil... make it make sense ma'am.

i don't live in the usa but i think the election will be held this year so why he gave up? because it is so close now. also many celebrities tried to promote him and showed that he can be the president usa needs, right? so now i'm trying to understand why would he dropped out? 

Each party (Republican, Democrat) can have only one official nominee for the general election. During the voting period of choosing the final nominee (called PRIMARY ELECTIONS, held during the springtime of the election year), we look back at previous data of past elections and forecast how each state will vote to chose that final nominee. the moment each state started to elect delegates, Biden was winning almost all of them, and this is when most of the candidates drop out like flies... Bernie was just holding on considering COVID19 has pushed back elections in some states. But its clear that these delegates and most of the voting citizenry aka the moderate liberal [who is only 4 spaces away from a republican on a political compass] want Biden 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primary_election

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2020/04/08/metro/why-bernie-sanders-lost-2020-democratic-presidential-nomination/

One thing the average American, specifically moderates, Republicans, and Libertarians, hate is a celebrity telling them who to vote for. For them, it is a major turn off. A rich Hollywood person telling them who is best for them, while a farmer/business owner/Mcdonalds worker is struggling feels like a joke. "a lot of people, especially the Baby Boomer generations take the "don't tell me how to live your life and I won't tell you how to live yours" mindset to the extreme.

Simply put, the average American does not study politics or government, they cannot remember who the Vice President is right now, let alone tell you what are the 3 branches that help run the entire thing. People like my bf think Bernie is a communist

I'm 90% sure Bernies' name will be in the November ballot, he's just not going to be officially backed by the Democratic Party. He should've run as independent to

sorry for the long-ass rant yall  :toofunny:

Rant? What rant?
Its all good Trench.

I like to hear people´s opinions and suggestions. If we were all one-side-thinkers we would all be living in a Fascist state.

We dont want that. 

Moving to Ireland is not a bad idea. I have a cousin living in Dublin for over 15 years. Sometimes drinks beer with the guys from U2.

Cool guys.  I have to go there to visit them one of these days when the Pandemic quiets down.

-

i love politics so im just going to throw in one of my little theorys (take it with a grain of salt)... from what ive seen lately with this whole corona virus thing, its pretty common now for the president to talk about "re-opening the economy"... even though he has claimed he will put no pressure on governers for when to re-open, it seems to be a trend lately for the gop and right media to start pushing this whole idea of re-opening the economy very soon. dr. fauci has already said on fox news (unfortunately my father is a big trump supporter so fox news is on 24/7 in my house... usually i listen and laugh at their stupidity or i put in earbuds to prevent any type of brainwashing  :hooker: )... but anyways fauci said he does not think we should consider re-opening anytime soon. also its already been predicted america will go into one of the worst depressions ever and if we continue this shut down it will only get worse! now what happens when we go into this depression, the president is expected to get us out of it, and if he cant? well he can say goodbye to his re-election. its common in american history where if a president cannot fix the ecocomy, he loses his seat. im pretty sure the gop and right wing media understands this.. they are afraid that if trump cannot fix our economy he will ultimately lose his re-election, thus thats why they have ignoramus' like dr. phil (fake doctor) on fox news to downplay the virus and compare it to swimming pool deaths (AFTER fox news was criticized for the way they treated the virus in early march). then yesterday on the laura ingraham show she expressed that she feels like SARS and HIV are comparable to covid 19 saying something along the lines of "we have no cure for either and still live on so why cant we live on with COVID". dr fauci who was on her show at the time corrected her saying those are such different situations and we cant just expect THIS virus to go away and simple re open the economy. what did fox news then do? like i said before, they had dr. phil on to once again downplay the virus because obviously dr. fauci's opinion on not wanting to re-open the economy isnt good enough nor fits their agenda. the gop is fearful for what trump will have to deal with during the depression... they will do anything they can to make sure hes re-elected so they want to re-open this economy as soon as possible even though fauci expressed how that is not a great thing to do right now. 

basically to summarize what i said, i believe the gop is just trying to push the re-opening of our economy because they know trump (certified TV host) will NOT be able to handle america after this mess... they are trying to limit the damage as much as possible. also remember, biden was apart of the administration who got america out of the 2008 recession.

id love to know ur opinions on this whole thing and if you guys think the re-opening of the economy also connects to trumps re-election! im young and just recently starting to get into politics so sorry for any potential conspiracies lol

(unfortunately my father is a big trump supporter so fox news is on 24/7 in my house... usually i listen and laugh at their stupidity or i put in earbuds to prevent any type of brainwashing  :hooker: ).

Yes,I agree with your viewpoints,

and yes, I also agree with you and you should not be "brainwashed" by those people at Fox-News.  Some of their news viewpoints are really embarrasing

for the American people and the whole country in general. 

The entire world is watching and we just shake our heads in dis-belief.  Trump is running a circus over there at the White House and he´s making alot

of Americans look like clowns.

I still believe that many American citizens have more brains and more common sence , than to actually believe in everything that is being said on Fox-News.

Unfortunatelly for you guys , the fact is that mister Trump is an avid TV-watcher ( many say he spends more than 8 hours watching TV **) and never misses

Fox-News and friends.  Many times he calls them up and joins in on the chats, as if a USA President really has sooooo much time on his hands because

the country is doing 100% great. 

Does he really need to take opinions from wacky news reporters instead of real scientists to know the real facts and what steps to do

for what is best for the country ?

**-- Search Gogle with the words --  how many hours does trump watch television

Over here in Europe, we also watch Fox news as well as ALL the other news in the world . Everyone is very aware of what is going on 

in the entire world.   I am sorry to say that Fox-news is a joke, and they are very much a group of "Conmen" and women. --- https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/conman

Just a few days ago  Kellyanne CONway (there we go again with that word "Con" man) makes false claim on Fox about Covid-19 .  :facepalm:

--- Do a Google Search for this piece of intriguing news from Kellyanne Conway 2 days ago

- Write Kellyanne Conway makes false claim on Fox about Covid-19 

My Google search results = About 159,000 results  (0.24 seconds) 

Here is one of .... https://www.news8000.com/i/kellyanne-conways-simply-false-spin-on-covid-19/  

Its just very embarrassing to the entire American country that this is happening.

This is the REAL Fact = Covid-19 is not the 19th version of the Corona-virus, it is named that way because it was discovered in 2019.

I also believe that Trump is using his Covid-19 daily briefings at the White House as some sort of TV-Show Presidential-re-Election-Campaign

claiming that he is doing a "Tremendous good job" and even shows everyone a TV-report showing how Great Trump is, but leaving out what

he has previously said and admited about any wrong-doings just a few weeks ago and leaving out the ENTIRE MONTH of February. 

Its just all very sad  :facepalm:  

We all KNOW that every country needs to get back to work and get the economy back up and running ---  BUT DO IT WISELY And not

have people die at the factories !  

Our leaders must make wise decisions and make wise comments , so has to help and lead a Nation in its most vulnerable dark times. 

If you got a clown running the circus, people will surely DIE laughing.

-

I also believe that Trump is using his Covid-19 daily briefings at the White House as some sort of TV-Show Presidential-re-Election-Campaign

claiming that he is doing a "Tremendous good job" and even shows everyone a TV-report showing how Great Trump is, but leaving out what

he has previously said and admited about any wrong-doings just a few weeks ago and leaving out the ENTIRE MONTH of February. 

Its just all very sad  :facepalm:  

YES i totally agree!!! whenever he goes on those daily briefings and my parents turn it on i just turn my headset up to 100% volume so i cant hear the bullshit... its like watching propaganda... 

he likes to make everything pretty and perfect but america needs a reality check. ITS NOT PRETTY! we are doing awful (better than lets say last week... but still awful)... people are being buried by the dozens in massive dirt graves in my state... its terrifying. 

i love politics so im just going to throw in one of my little theorys (take it with a grain of salt)... from what ive seen lately with this whole corona virus thing, its pretty common now for the president to talk about "re-opening the economy"... even though he has claimed he will put no pressure on governers for when to re-open, it seems to be a trend lately for the gop and right media to start pushing this whole idea of re-opening the economy very soon. dr. fauci has already said on fox news (unfortunately my father is a big trump supporter so fox news is on 24/7 in my house... usually i listen and laugh at their stupidity or i put in earbuds to prevent any type of brainwashing  :hooker: )... but anyways fauci said he does not think we should consider re-opening anytime soon. also its already been predicted america will go into one of the worst depressions ever and if we continue this shut down it will only get worse! now what happens when we go into this depression, the president is expected to get us out of it, and if he cant? well he can say goodbye to his re-election. its common in american history where if a president cannot fix the ecocomy, he loses his seat. im pretty sure the gop and right wing media understands this.. they are afraid that if trump cannot fix our economy he will ultimately lose his re-election, thus thats why they have ignoramus' like dr. phil (fake doctor) on fox news to downplay the virus and compare it to swimming pool deaths (AFTER fox news was criticized for the way they treated the virus in early march). then yesterday on the laura ingraham show she expressed that she feels like SARS and HIV are comparable to covid 19 saying something along the lines of "we have no cure for either and still live on so why cant we live on with COVID". dr fauci who was on her show at the time corrected her saying those are such different situations and we cant just expect THIS virus to go away and simple re open the economy. what did fox news then do? like i said before, they had dr. phil on to once again downplay the virus because obviously dr. fauci's opinion on not wanting to re-open the economy isnt good enough nor fits their agenda. the gop is fearful for what trump will have to deal with during the depression... they will do anything they can to make sure hes re-elected so they want to re-open this economy as soon as possible even though fauci expressed how that is not a great thing to do right now. 

basically to summarize what i said, i believe the gop is just trying to push the re-opening of our economy because they know trump (certified TV host) will NOT be able to handle america after this mess... they are trying to limit the damage as much as possible. also remember, biden was apart of the administration who got america out of the 2008 recession.

id love to know ur opinions on this whole thing and if you guys think the re-opening of the economy also connects to trumps re-election! im young and just recently starting to get into politics so sorry for any potential conspiracies lol

first, i can't imagine how it must feel to hear fox news all the time. i'm so sorry, i feel so bad for you. i recently put it on for just 5 minutes and i got so angry. it's so frustrating when you can point out the clear propaganda tactics, but still so many people watch it and take it at its word. so i am just so sorry you have to go through that.

second, many people i know and i believe your "conspiracy." it's definitely the truth and is in no way outlandish or anything. it's def what's happening. 

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

first, i can't imagine how it must feel to hear fox news all the time. i'm so sorry, i feel so bad for you. i recently put it on for just 5 minutes and i got so angry. it's so frustrating when you can point out the clear propaganda tactics, but still so many people watch it and take it at its word. so i am just so sorry you have to go through that.

yea :/... my anger cant even be put into words! i thought id get used to it but it always has me ranting in my room to myself... i usually have to get high to really forget about it... but oh well. im leaving for college in august so that will be very therapeutic. the stuff they say, especially on the opinion shows is mind blowing, they just sit there and lie to their viewers (lies that take 1 google search to disprove) and you feel so helpless because you realize majority of their base has 1/3rd the average brain cells and are easily manipulated, especially even more helpless when its your own father.