graham4anything

2020 USA Democratic Presidential General Election

I feel for you Stargazed , Here is a friendly hug  t4624.gif

Hang in there.

Be tuf and be smart.

Stay Safe. Never panic.

I used to live in New York City too. Its a great place.  Its one hell of a great town!

New Yorkers will pull through this madness and will survive ! No one can put a New Yorker down, they will just rise up and continue !

-

Me, to the US Democratic party:

:whine: 

Please don't call me

It's getting me down, down

You straight up ignore me

'Til I'm around, 'round, then you're all about me

This ain't what I wanna feel from you

So many second chances

So many circumstances

Can't keep me guessing like this

You just don't seem to get it

:whine:

giphy-1.gif 

I'm over the 2020 election. 

Who will win 2024: Ivanka Trump or Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

So Joe Biden says he will announce his running mate by next week!!

I have an unlikely prediction for who his pick will be; New Mexico Governor Michelle Lujan-Grisham.

It better be Kamala or Warren tbh. Probably Kamala but I would’ve killed for a Warren presidency in 24

Trump would win 2020 if he got rid of that waste of air Vice Pres. Mike Pence and got a woman like Nikky Hailey.... thankfully there is no brain in that head for trump to do such an "intelligent" move  and this will add points to Biden's win

Also Biden being quiet while Trump does nothing but tweet more clownery is also aiding Biden. 

Elizabeth Warren or Kamala Harris tbh are my first choices. I will be excited to vote for either of them, but anyone else I’ll vote for Biden reluctantly.

However, Trump probably has a lot of dirt on anyone Biden may pick at this point. Well have to see if Biden can ride out his “do nothing” strategy until November. Trump isn’t gaining in the polls yet, but he’s stabilized.

Biden is actually a really good option. He has a track record and experience across the board. He knows how Washington works and he can get things done.

I know the Bernie supporters would have preferred Senator Sanders (I actually did initially back Sanders) but Biden is the nominee and Bernie is urging his supporters to back Biden.

We should soon know who Biden's running mate it. It looks like its down to Kamala Harris and Susan Rice. He will probably pick Senator Harris. Harris will be great because she can make up for any of Biden's shortcomings so I think it would be a good match between the two.

We can not afford four more years of Donald Trump. He has damaged America's credibility and he is in bed with the Russians. He has failed to uphold his oath and must be voted out of office.

This is why we all must vote and elect Joe Biden as the next President of the United States.

Biden is actually a really good option. He has a track record and experience across the board. He knows how Washington works and he can get things done.

I know the Bernie supporters would have preferred Senator Sanders (I actually did initially back Sanders) but Biden is the nominee and Bernie is urging his supporters to back Biden.

We should soon know who Biden's running mate it. It looks like its down to Kamala Harris and Susan Rice. He will probably pick Senator Harris. Harris will be great because she can make up for any of Biden's shortcomings so I think it would be a good match between the two.

We can not afford four more years of Donald Trump. He has damaged America's credibility and he is in bed with the Russians. He has failed to uphold his oath and must be voted out of office.

This is why we all must vote and elect Joe Biden as the next President of the United States.

a really good option except he’s a pedophile!!

a really good option except he’s a pedophile!!

That would be Donald Trump you are talking about. Two dozen women have accused him of sexual misconducts. He bragged about it to Billy Bush on access Hollywood but I don’t think I should share that tape on here as what he says is highly disturbing.

I can't believe I will experience the start of the Second Civil War on Lanaboards omg keep us Europeans updated, Yankee lipsters

This thread is about the election and the Democratic National Convention is next week.

As for civil wars, that’s what the far right-wing and far left-wing sources want. They forget that most people don’t have extreme views.

That would be Donald Trump you are talking about. Two dozen women have accused him of sexual misconducts. He bragged about it to Billy Bush on access Hollywood but I don’t think I should share that tape on here as what he says is highly disturbing.

yeah.. they both are. but that doesn’t dismiss the fact that biden is creepy as fuck

yeah.. they both are. but that doesn’t dismiss the fact that biden is creepy as fuck

Firstly, the allegations about Biden are questionable. They were put out there by republican operatives (who work with the Russians btw) and this is why Mitch McConnell doesn’t want Biden’s senate personal records opened because it will show that there were no complaints against him.

Secondly, one does not have to “like” Biden to vote for him. Donald Trump can not be allowed to serve as President for another four years. He denies science, is working for Russia, he calls white suprematists “very fine people”. He has divided this country.

There are four options here;

1. Vote for Joe Biden and get Donald Trump out.

2. Vote for Donald Trump and make Putin happy.

3. Vote for a third party candidate which in turn is really a vote for Donald Trump.

4. Don’t vote at all, which will basically be a vote for Donald Trump.

No candidate is perfect and you can find things you don’t like. I don’t think Biden is perfect and there are issues (like Fracking) that I don’t agree with him on. But it’s either Biden or four more years of Donald Trump. I very much prefer Joe Biden.

I'm not a exactly excited of Biden either but its really interesting how in 2015-16 everyone was like "omg uncle Joe we love you; your bro relationship with obama was so cool and cute" and now we call him a pedophile and a killer of black people. The american public is hilarious chile.

this is not to say to ignore any allegations biden has, but compared to Trump, where his Mars-a-lago resort was a point of literal sex trafficking.........

I'm not a fan Kamala but she is the only strategic thing (and she's the one with most experience apart from Warren against all other contenders) that will help keep biden's campaign stronger, something it barely has right now.

also its funny how trump calls biden "sleepy joe" when trump cant barely walk and keep awake during press briefings while biden is out riding bicycles with a mask on 

3. Vote for a third party candidate which in turn is really a vote for Donald Trump.

I wish this wasn't the case. The majority of the voting block is tired of the two parties but still keep these two parties going. We need more options and i has been obvious since the 2016 elections that the media and the two parties have kept the Green Party and Libertarian's party away from the debates. 2016 elections was the first time that 3rd parties had strong power... Gary Johnson got 2% of votes on basically all 50 states. That is a lot of people. I voted for Gary in 2016 and it saddens me when people (this site 44 years ago) say that was a vote for trump... um no, I voted for Gary. if I wanted y vote to waste away I woulve voted for orange man. The voting system needs an overhaul and it wont happen until all boomers are literally gone.

Republicans also dont realize that the current system is also undermining them but its not easy to get to them  :yawn: