Sign in to follow this  
nationalxanthem

Dublin, Ireland @ Malahide Castle - June 22, 2019

Tried to buy tix a few times but it kept asking to verify my VISA through VISAverified but it wouldn’t work, now the show is sold out! Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn you Visa! I’ve never bought international tickets before. Does this happen a lot, how do you guys get past this? I want to be ready for next time.

Never mind it’s not sold out. Pray for me!

I want to go but it's too much effort  :defeated: I really want to see her live at some point in my life but I feel like it will never happen :( Like, this is probably the nearest to me she'll perform for a while, and I could go to Ireland to see her but I'd have to go alone and I wouldn't have a clue what I was doing so nah. I pray she comes to the UK next year (specifically England, and the closer to me the better)

Has anyone of you ever been to that location before? I read that the gigs aren't inside the castle but on the meadows around it and there have been up to 20.000 (!) people to some of the Malahide concerts this year. So it's not a small, intimate gig but has more of a festival feeling to it I guess.

I'm very tempted to fly to Dublin nevertheless!

Sooo are we expecting just the LA To The Moon setlist + MAC and VB? :toofunny:

If the album isn't out by then she's probably gonna perform a song from it that we can add to the collection of NFR songs we know of that aren't released yet.

qfrWuBl.png

And even if the album is out - she’ll only play one or two new songs because “the band doesn’t know it yet.”

And yet other bands play entire new albums live.

I wonder if she realizes how insulting that sounds. I mean, everyone in her band is very talented, but she's making them look like total idiots when she says that

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

I wonder if she realizes how insulting that sounds. I mean, everyone in her band is very talented, but she's making them look like total idiots when she says that

Exactly. When - in reality - she just didn’t feel like preparing new material.

God... the temptation to get a passport, buy tickets and book a short trip to Ireland.... sisters I'll link my PayPal LOL. Nah but my broke ass is so jealous. Y'all who live around have to go to this! What an amazing, fitting venue to watch the good sis perform after the new record is out. Iconic