Photo

Lana Del Rey to perform at Dublin’s Malahide Castle (June 22, 2019)

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#41 OFFLINE   DLT

DLT

You're lost at sea then I'll command your boat to me.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,068 posts
  • LocationTEXAS
  • Fan Since:November 2011
  • Time Online: 210d 18h 16m 20s

Posted 29 October 2018 - 11:37 AM

Tried to buy tix a few times but it kept asking to verify my VISA through VISAverified but it wouldn’t work, now the show is sold out! Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn you Visa! I’ve never bought international tickets before. Does this happen a lot, how do you guys get past this? I want to be ready for next time.

Never mind it’s not sold out. Pray for me!

#42 OFFLINE   aiddy

aiddy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationEngland, UK
  • Fan Since:2012
  • Time Online: 14h 44m 45s

Posted 06 December 2018 - 09:29 PM

I want to go but it's too much effort  :defeated: I really want to see her live at some point in my life but I feel like it will never happen :( Like, this is probably the nearest to me she'll perform for a while, and I could go to Ireland to see her but I'd have to go alone and I wouldn't have a clue what I was doing so nah. I pray she comes to the UK next year (specifically England, and the closer to me the better)

#43 ONLINE   CatchTheBreeze

CatchTheBreeze

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 682 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Fan Since:2011
  • Time Online: 127d 6h 23m 19s

Posted 06 December 2018 - 09:35 PM

Has anyone of you ever been to that location before? I read that the gigs aren't inside the castle but on the meadows around it and there have been up to 20.000 (!) people to some of the Malahide concerts this year. So it's not a small, intimate gig but has more of a festival feeling to it I guess.

I'm very tempted to fly to Dublin nevertheless!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users