Sign in to follow this  
annedauphine

Lana in Los Angeles - October 9, 2018

Six months ago, we would drag her for wearing leggings and sneakers again but now we’re loving it. :toofunny:

Djfhjkdfh I've always been supportive of this, I'm an adidas fan girl and I absolutely love casual street style so when my fav person in the world does it... I would rather have her wearing legging and sneakers than flats and button ups a bazillion times. I absolutely love when she's in control of her femininity enough to appear more casual/neutral

ZKcaooE.png

she looks the same? what are you all snorting on this wednesday evening

She looks better because the sunglasses are hiding a large portion of her face (particularly areas of cheek filler and nose filler) and balance out the roundness of her face, giving it a more geometrical appearance. :oprah3:

I think she looks amazing in every aspect in these photos...however as a hairstylist y’all need to open your eyes and observe the fact that those extensions are a tragedy

this...i think the length and part looks great, and i'll forever say her hair at it's peak is wavy (like her recent IG video- compared to the straight locks) but her extensions from the past 2 months are horrid

miss thing made over 40mil from her tour if y'all spent a second looking at the back of her head in MAC and really paid attention you'd shriek

She looks better because the sunglasses are hiding a large portion of her face (particularly areas of cheek filler and nose filler) and balance out the roundness of her face, giving it a more geometrical appearance. :oprah3:

give me abstract and cool sunglasses queen less pink jelly shoes and leggings

planet blues ig posted that shirt may of last year

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUpilk5FLaN/

def not new merch but it's something to note her having both a 'venice bitch' and a 'fresh out of fucks' shirt that directly correspond to her lyrics

like did she write the song and personally think "ugh my fucking mind im a genius Chicken go find me a shirt with these lyrics" or did she buy the shirt n think "wait a min maybe i could do sumn with this"

her mind is a maze, labyrinth, and dusty 1-way highway all in one 

this...i think the length and part looks great, and i'll forever say her hair at it's peak is wavy (like her recent IG video- compared to the straight locks) but her extensions from the past 2 months are horrid

miss thing made over 40mil from her tour if y'all spent a second looking at the back of her head in MAC and really paid attention you'd shriek

give me abstract and cool sunglasses queen less pink jelly shoes and leggings

def not new merch but it's something to note her having both a 'venice bitch' and a 'fresh out of fucks' shirt that directly correspond to her lyrics

like did she write the song and personally think "ugh my fucking mind im a genius Chicken go find me a shirt with these lyrics" or did she buy the shirt n think "wait a min maybe i could do sumn with this"

her mind is a maze, labyrinth, and dusty 1-way highway all in one 

lol thats what i'm trying figure out lmao 

GORL WHUT IS YOU DOIN

e1s11.gif

she looks the same? what are you all snorting on this wednesday evening

Baking soda :hoe:

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Looks like she's going to beat a bitch up

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.