Candy Galore

Artists You Used To Listen To

Are there any artists or bands that you used to like before, but now not anymore? And what are the reasons why you don't like them anymore?

For me to like an artist, and then don't like them anymore is rare but I was watching a video tonight about a MUA being hired by Cardi B's team twice (and in the video, the MUA said Cardi B specifically said she wanted her to do her makeup after the first time she worked for Cardi B). Before this video, I listened to Cardi B's music with pleasure (Invasion Of Privacy is one of my favourite albums from 2018) and after watching this video, I don't like her that much anymore. In the video, which got more than one million views on YouTube, a YouTuber called ''Mua Blacswan'' describes working with Cardi B. The first time she met her, she barely acknowledged the MUA and the second time she met her, she treated her very badly. The make up artist had to cry multiple times in the video, when she had to describe how Cardi B treated her because she looked up to Cardi B. She also put a lot of effort in to get a babysitter for her children and cancel multiple appointments with other clients to do her makeup. To make a long story short - Cardi had a very bad mood, made her wait for almost more than one hour before she let her do the makeup and she wouldn't let her do a good job, called her a bitch and then later said ''get the fuck out'' to her multiple times. Other than that, I feel conflicted about Cardi because she put out a great album with great songs but it does feels like while she's getting more famous, she's turning into a more violent person. You don't have to like Nicki Minaj and to be honest, it isn't like I am a fan of Nicki Minaj, because she's trying to mimick Azealia Bank's problematic attitude a little too much but trying to attack her during New York Fashion Week... ordering people to attack others... I think it's something which is definitely concerning for an artist who has so many (young) fans.

''Mua Blacswan'' describes working with Cardi B. The first time she met her, she barely acknowledged the MUA and the second time she met her, she treated her very badly. The make up artist had to cry multiple times in the video, when she had to describe how Cardi B treated her because she looked up to Cardi B. She also put a lot of effort in to get a babysitter for her children and cancel multiple appointments with other clients to do her makeup. To make a long story short - Cardi had a very bad mood, made her wait for almost more than one hour before she let her do the makeup and she wouldn't let her do a good job, called her a bitch and then later said her ''get the fuck out'' multiple times. 

this is SO crazy..her crying broke my heart</3 hard to believe she'd treat someone she hired that disrespectfully. people are cruel. unfortunately, her music career still has me.

Really liked Taylor swift back in 2009-2010. Didnt like anything from her Speak Now album and became a regular 'ex fan'/'hater', then only realised she was still good and could reinvent herself during Reputation, and especially now that she's spoken up politically

Actually i guess thats different cause i am over the dislike now

Melanie Martinez. I've talked about it on here before but I attempted to meet her once in 2014 before her show. It was just me and a friend & she ran away from us. It was TWO of us at her not even sold out 100 person show. It was flat out rude. She could've just apologized or said like maybe later!! idk. it was rude though. A year later, I decided to buy M&G for her and she was so "hi!!! omg!!! i love u ur so cute!!!" to me and it just seemed very fake. I had a cry baby picture disc and her other limited edition vinyl both signed and i sold them because i didnt care anymore lmao. I don't know, I think she's fake & money hungry. But she's very talented which is unfortunate given her personality.

Also BORNS because of his sexual harassment allegations and the way he's been handling it.

I used to really love all of Christina Aguilera's music, but she's such a shady bitch that I can't enjoy her music anymore!!!

I listened to liberation and only liked one song :/ 

I do feel bad for the girl tho.

Also I used to like Cardi B for 5 minutes, but then she got overhyped and underdelivered.

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener

t.a.t.u., i just can’t enjoy their music anymore after julia volkova’s vile, homophobic rant.

“And a man has no right to be a fag. Two girls together – not the same thing as the two men together. It seems to me that lesbians look aesthetically much nicer than two men holding their hands or kissing. But I want to say that I’m not against gays, I just want my son to be a real man, not a fag.”

Maybe also like, Jared Leto/30 seconds to Mars. Used to love the music so much, and tbh I still really like it but I just can't stand that guy

I used to really love all of Christina Aguilera's music, but she's such a shady bitch that I can't enjoy her music anymore!!!

I listened to liberation and only liked one song :/ 

I do feel bad for the girl tho.

Also I used to like Cardi B for 5 minutes, but then she got overhyped and underdelivered.

Wow Christina! she might be the only other one I can think of! I mean, I actually forgot about her cause shes so basic and annoying now

billie eilish. i liked 1/2 of don't smile at me but her image is just beyond cringeworthy imo. she's beautiful and has a great voice but her schtick got sour really quick for me. plus her new song is not it and her stanbase is full of rabid teenagers

Poppy. I loved her style but .computer was a mess. + I don’t like how she handled the Mars situation at all. I’ll give her music another chance when the record is out, but I don’t have much hope. Nicki Minaj as well. I loooved her when I was 13/14 but I got annoyed with her style. I wanted her to grow & she really wasn’t. I’m still not a fan anymore & as I’ve grown older I haven’t grown to like her at all.

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

charli xcx, marina and the diamonds (but I still think that she's cute tho), halsey, melanie martinez, and other ones from this genre

Smashing Pumpkins, was a huge fan until I found out Billy Corgan was a giant transphobe. I've finally got around to selling my records I bought from em recently

He's an asshole! He supports Trump

Troye Sivan. Used to LOVE Blue Neighborhood but whenever I listen to his music now it just feels stale, even the new stuff. I still like Dance To This, though.

And Azealia Banks but I think that's pretty obvious why  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

death grips is online !

SO MANY from my middle school years. I use to be into punk/rock, scremo ect. So anything like Fallout Boy, Underoath, Panic at the Disco, My Chemical Romance, Coldplay, Radiohead, ect, Basically all the semi successful and successful boy bands/rock bands.

The artist I started hearing in high school and late middle school are the ones that I come back to and kept up with.