Candy Galore

Artists You Used To Listen To

Grimes. I just don't connect with her anymore. She used to feel like a "self-made" artist who was musically untrained but used it to her advantage and did her own thing while making it work. It felt like who she actually was and not forced. Now... i feel like the acclaim and fame is getting to her because I don't even know who she is anymore.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Ed Sheeran, I liked some of his songs in 2015 - but now 2016, 2017, 2018 it's only mainstream shit and

it makes me wanna kill myself. Like in 2017 his songs were playing 24/7 in the radio stations and it was annoying as hell.

Also the fact that he won the grammy even though Lana, Kesha and Gaga etc. were nominated...

Mø. I was a huge fan since Bikini Daze and NMTF is on my top 5 albums of life. I've even seen her live in 2015 and she was stunning. I remember that she sang her new single Lean On and we loved it, but since then her music is trash. So sad.

8bed6302093afb3474710b83255143a8.gif

yes exactly. i mean grimes has always had a "weird girl" shtick but early in her career it worked because no one was really making music like hers. and how she used to be a vocal anti-imperialist and against big corporations, them switched to dating elon musk of all people  :biblio:  i want to get inside her brain to understand how someone can change that drastically. idk maybe musk has some technology not yet revealed to the american public and shes actually just being brainwashed lol. but ive listened to her long enough that if she were to release music again id probably still listen

i hate to be the fan thats like "ugh they sold out so bad!" cause theyve always been a band that followed trends, even afysco capitalized on the 2000s emo trend. but yeah, around 2011/2012 i couldnt care for patd anymore. their music went from like weird emo cabaret (which, to this day, i still find more enjoyable) to like pop punk "alternative" radio music which most of the artists in that genre i cant stand

:defeated: worded it all better than I ever could

Ed Sheeran, I liked some of his songs in 2015 - but now 2016, 2017, 2018 it's only mainstream shit and

it makes me wanna kill myself. Like in 2017 his songs were playing 24/7 in the radio stations and it was annoying as hell.

Also the fact that he won the grammy even though Lana, Kesha and Gaga etc. were nominated...

Omg I completely forgot about him! I loved his first album and I agree! The only songs I can remember that I liked after "+" have to be... "I See Fire", "Thinking Out Loud" and "Shape of You". Maybe it's his new mainstream sound but none of his new music interests me now.

Melanie Martinez - She is a molester + I now find the whole Cry Baby concept as super cringey

Halsey - She's trying to market herself as alternative & unique yet she's making mainstream electronic pop music, her image is uninspiring and unoriginal & she's just annoying

tumblr_plbqy2X0Hg1twenha_400.gif

And PATD, I didnt even realise that I actually dont like them anymore. I thought their Bohemian Rhapsody cover was cool, but nothing since This Is Gospel has been good. Whenever I hear that their new songs are playing on the radio, I switch channel.... I guess I do sorta hate it now

panic at the disco - my fave band in like middle school. but i strongly dislike everything theyve made after vices and virtues. afycso still goes

its literally been a one man show for the last two albums (Brendon). idk who would consider this anywhere near rock

Aerosmith - I discovered I actually like 2 or 3 songs and the rest is meh to me.

AC/DC - Most of it sounds the same.

Imagine Locals Dragons - never stanned them but i liked them, but then they appeared everywhere and let's be honest, they're a band that make songs for commercials lmao

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

I used to stan Ellie Goulding up until Halcyon Days but her music has been generic as hell since, and when Marina started throwing shade her way I threw her under the bus entirely lmao!

Also Grimes. Art Angels was super patchy in my opinion.

Mø. I was a huge fan since Bikini Daze and NMTF is on my top 5 albums of life. I've even seen her live in 2015 and she was stunning. I remember that she sang her new single Lean On and we loved it, but since then her music is trash. So sad.

For some reasons this is absolutely not your fault but it makes me personally so sad :( I hated Lean On w a passion when it was charting but I decided to give her a try in August 2016 and it went extremely fast, heard the first three songs on NMTF and got my concert ticket. Now I've seen her 4 times and I got her tattooed and Forever Neverland is AOTY for me and I'm so sad everytime someone mentions her music is bad now cause yes NMTF is absolutely UV level of untoppable but FN is really, really really good

ZKcaooE.png

Really liked Taylor swift back in 2009-2010. Didnt like anything from her Speak Now album and became a regular 'ex fan'/'hater', then only realised she was still good and could reinvent herself during Reputation, and especially now that she's spoken up politically

Actually i guess thats different cause i am over the dislike now

taste

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

fifth harmony, selena gomez, iamamiwhoami, arctic monkeys, natalia kills, grimes, duran duran, mcfly - lol i don't vibe with the songs anymore 

BØRNS, melanie martinez, poppy, t.a.t.u. - assholes

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

Mø - what a talented artist who’s sold herself out to generic sounding rubbish her first album was a million miles above FN. Twenty One Pilot (their music has become repetitive and predictable). Bastille - become bored of there sound but are very talented.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

fifth harmony, selena gomez, iamamiwhoami, arctic monkeys, natalia kills, grimes, duran duran, mcfly - lol i don't vibe with the songs anymore 

BØRNS, melanie martinez, poppy, t.a.t.u. - assholes

i'm genuinely curious as why you don't vibe with iam anymore? is it because of blue?

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I was a massive fan of Ed Sheeran since I discovered him in 2012-13. His music was so close to my heart for the longest time. I even went to see him live in concert. But his style now is so disappointing. His last album had some great songs, some I love very much, but some ATROCITIES like the DISGUSTING Shape of You. Honestly, I loved fake indie Ed Sheeran but I feel like he's turning into trash.