#61 ONLINE   bbr222

bbr222

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • Time Online: 5d 15h 31m 52s

Posted 10 November 2018 - 06:27 PM

Controversial but... Lana. Her new music sounds too boring for me. Still love the old demos and her released music till Honeymoon tough.

#62 OFFLINE   Autumn Circus

Autumn Circus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 989 posts
  • LocationHouston
  • Fan Since:August 2015
  • Time Online: 50d 4h 21m 47s

Posted 10 November 2018 - 06:33 PM

Grimes. I just don't connect with her anymore. She used to feel like a "self-made" artist who was musically untrained but used it to her advantage and did her own thing while making it work. It felt like who she actually was and not forced. Now... i feel like the acclaim and fame is getting to her because I don't even know who she is anymore.
  • Cult Leader, late bloomer and arkansan like this

#63 OFFLINE   delreydisease

delreydisease

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Fan Since:2016
  • Time Online: 5h 51m 13s

Posted 10 November 2018 - 06:34 PM

Ed Sheeran, I liked some of his songs in 2015 - but now 2016, 2017, 2018 it's only mainstream shit and

it makes me wanna kill myself. Like in 2017 his songs were playing 24/7 in the radio stations and it was annoying as hell.

Also the fact that he won the grammy even though Lana, Kesha and Gaga etc. were nominated...

• ivy, Cult Leader and late bloomer like this

#64 OFFLINE   fl0ridakil0s

fl0ridakil0s

Coney Island Queen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,699 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • Fan Since:2012
  • Time Online: 43d 3h 3m 2s

Posted 10 November 2018 - 06:45 PM

Mø. I was a huge fan since Bikini Daze and NMTF is on my top 5 albums of life. I've even seen her live in 2015 and she was stunning. I remember that she sang her new single Lean On and we loved it, but since then her music is trash. So sad.

• Amandine Insensible and lunadiviner like this

8bed6302093afb3474710b83255143a8.gif

#65 OFFLINE   Cult Leader

Cult Leader

Rosarey

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,279 posts
  • LocationMars
  • Fan Since:October 2012
  • Time Online: 34d 7h 5m 45s

Posted 10 November 2018 - 10:21 PM

yes exactly. i mean grimes has always had a "weird girl" shtick but early in her career it worked because no one was really making music like hers. and how she used to be a vocal anti-imperialist and against big corporations, them switched to dating elon musk of all people  :biblio:  i want to get inside her brain to understand how someone can change that drastically. idk maybe musk has some technology not yet revealed to the american public and shes actually just being brainwashed lol. but ive listened to her long enough that if she were to release music again id probably still listen

i hate to be the fan thats like "ugh they sold out so bad!" cause theyve always been a band that followed trends, even afysco capitalized on the 2000s emo trend. but yeah, around 2011/2012 i couldnt care for patd anymore. their music went from like weird emo cabaret (which, to this day, i still find more enjoyable) to like pop punk "alternative" radio music which most of the artists in that genre i cant stand

:defeated: worded it all better than I ever could
  • arkansan likes this

#66 OFFLINE   late bloomer

late bloomer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Time Online: 18h 31m 30s

Posted 12 November 2018 - 08:54 AM

Ed Sheeran, I liked some of his songs in 2015 - but now 2016, 2017, 2018 it's only mainstream shit and
it makes me wanna kill myself. Like in 2017 his songs were playing 24/7 in the radio stations and it was annoying as hell.
Also the fact that he won the grammy even though Lana, Kesha and Gaga etc. were nominated...

Omg I completely forgot about him! I loved his first album and I agree! The only songs I can remember that I liked after "+" have to be... "I See Fire", "Thinking Out Loud" and "Shape of You". Maybe it's his new mainstream sound but none of his new music interests me now.

#67 OFFLINE   I Come In Peace

I Come In Peace

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 829 posts
  • LocationIsrael
  • Fan Since:Early 2015
  • Time Online: 37d 2h 11m 53s

Posted 12 November 2018 - 11:55 PM

Melanie Martinez - She is a molester + I now find the whole Cry Baby concept as super cringey

Halsey - She's trying to market herself as alternative & unique yet she's making mainstream electronic pop music, her image is uninspiring and unoriginal & she's just annoying

• late bloomer likes this

tumblr_n4739uux571rj5f92o1_500.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users