Say Yes to Heaven

Cinnamon Girl

so is the lyric "cinnamon in my teeth" or "cinnamon in my tea"?

on genius it says "in my tea", and the admin of the page rejected my edit   :toofunny:

You're totally right.

"Cinnamon in my teeth from your kiss" - as in, you've kissed me and your kiss has left cinnamon in my teeth (weird flex, but I guess there was a lot of tongue)

or

"Cinnamon in my tea from you kiss" - you kissed my tea (??) and left cinnamon in it . . . how though . . . 

3lfQEhw.png

You're totally right.

"Cinnamon in my teeth from your kiss" - as in, you've kissed me and your kiss has left cinnamon in my teeth (weird flex, but I guess there was a lot of tongue)

or

"Cinnamon in my tea from you kiss" - you kissed my tea (??) and left cinnamon in it . . . how though . . . 

It's not a weird flex :rip: He left her a bittersweet taste in her mouth, and she enters this dilemma whether tell him or not her past experiences with love... she's scared that will make him leave but oh well she's had enough. 

can someone explain to my poor ass english what does she mean by :

Kerosene in my hands

You make me mad, I'm fire again

kerosene is obviously very flammable so hypothetically she has kerosene in her hands and the person she's speaking about makes her mad and she's on fire ... bc of the kerosene lmao i'm terrible at explaining lol

can someone explain to my poor ass english what does she mean by :

Kerosene in my handsYou make me mad, I'm fire again

Kerosene is lamp oil, so it’s very flammable. You know how cartoon characters catch on fire when they become angry and mad? Her lover made her mad, the kerosene is in her hands - boom! xD

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

can anyone tell what's being said in the outro from like 4:23 onwards

I was just coming in here to talk about this ...

It sounds like, "I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't" @ 4:28 ... am I making stuff up, or do other people hear that, too?

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream