Candy Galore

TMZ: Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson split

Ariana and Pete announced their surprise engagement earlier this year in May -- just a few weeks after they were reported to be just casually dating. TMZ broke the story ... Grande's engagement ring cost right around $100k. Grande's recently expressed she was going through a rough patch, tweeting a lot of personal messages and saying she needs a break from the public spotlight and asking "can i pls have one okay day. just one. pls." As for Davidson, he's continued to appear on SNL, even mentioning his former fiancee in a couple sketches. The last time we saw them together was just last week. Our source says while things may be done for the couple for now, the two aren't ruling out the possibility of anything in the future.

Apparently, she also cancelled a performance at a cancer benefit. If it’s true.. it would be pretty sad. But of course this is something people expected to come. I hope she’s doing okay, since some people have been saying for a while that they’re concerned about Ariana’s mental health and that she’s supposedly on the brink of having a mental breakdown..

Dumbasses. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Half of what tmz reports is bullshit I don’t believe this

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Half of what tmz reports is bullshit I don’t believe this

There's a photo in the Ariana Grande thread, apparently he got his dangerous woman tattoo covered and change into a black heart.

I wonder what’s the reason behind their breakup because it seemed like they really liked each other. While some people would automatically think it’s because of the short time they’re together, I personally think it might be because of his borderline personality disorder. Apparently people with borderline personality disorder have abnormal behaviour and can have unstable relationships and they can be very impulsive. When I read more and more about his disorder, it kinda makes more sense..

I wonder what’s the reason behind their breakup because it seemed like they really liked each other. While some people would automatically think it’s because of the short time they’re together, I personally think it might be because of his borderline personality disorder. Apparently people with borderline personality disorder have abnormal behaviour and can have unstable relationships and they can be very impulsive. When I read more and more about his disorder, it kinda makes more sense..

Being BPD af I fckn confirm, that's v correct. I feel bad for both. I don't know him personally but I think he's cute and he acted well on the skits I've watched so

ZKcaooE.png

Being BPD af I fckn confirm, that's v correct. I feel bad for both. I don't know him personally but I think he's cute and he acted well on the skits I've watched so

I don’t know much about him so I don’t have the right to judge him. And I am not a superficial person so I won’t make comments like “wow, he looks so ugly, she can get someone who looks better, good for her!” because I think when you love someone, you look at someone from the inside. And when you are longer and longer with someone in a relationship... eventually you don’t even look at certain things of someone’s body in a negative way because you love them so much. At least, that’s how I think of how I love someone. And the only time where I thought negatively about Pete is when he joked on SNL about throwing Ariana’s birth control pills away and replacing them with tic tacs. I know that he meant it as a joke and that he didn’t mean it serious or negative but when I heard about it, I thought it was definitely a little too much.

There's a photo in the Ariana Grande thread, apparently he got his dangerous woman tattoo covered and change into a black heart.

I've seen this as well but I don't believe they've broken up. It's impossible

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

but he'll always have a song on the charts with his name on it as he himself said on SNL

He actually bragged about it

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp