Candy Galore

TMZ: Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson split

I'm really perplexed why people hate this man so much and demonize him for having bipolar disorder as if hes some monster. Besides some dumb jokes hes made he doesn't seem like a monster. If anything it was her that left one mentally unstable man and dated another. 

demonize him for having bipolar disorder as if hes some monster

this narrative that people hate him BECAUSE he's bipolar is so funny to me... no one hates him because he's bipolar. people hate him because he made the Manch joke and then talked about how he was "proud' when Ariana was groped at Aretha Franklin's funeral.

don't get it twisted

I just wanna rob all the banks and burn rubber

this narrative that people hate him BECAUSE he's bipolar is so funny to me... no one hates him because he's bipolar. people hate him because he made the Manch joke and then talked about how he was "proud' when Ariana was groped at Aretha Franklin's funeral.

don't get it twisted

AND he's ugly. just had to throw that in there. fuck him! i think we should launch an organized cyberbully campaign just to fuck with him. i don't like him one bit

don't get it twisted

As well as the joke he made about thinking about his father burning in 911 to last longer during sex   :icant:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

don't get it twisted

to be fair she should defend herself 

So sad because Mac died thinking she’d only be happy with Pete at the end of his life.

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole