Charlottexseax

SKAM Italia [Sub Eng]

Ok so we all know (I believe) what Skam is at this point :krylie:

Anyway, it has shockingly managed to reach as far as Italy and the first season has already been aired completely, and a few days ago they started to broadcast the second season.

While the first one is pretty much identical to the Norwegian counterpart, the second season will probably differ (a lot? idk) because apparently they switched the main character, and Martino's (= Isak's) arch is being released instead of Eleonora's (Noora's). The gay agenda is alive and well in 2018 and we're thriving :thumb3:

Here's the link for the whole season subbed (+ the first episode of the second season)

https://sites.google.com/view/skamsubita/skam-italia?authuser=0

also no tea no shade some of the actors are hotter than their Norwegian ones... (i.e. Jonas/Giovanni)

they snapped. italy really DID THAT with their version! i really enjoyed it, and i’m ready to find out what they’re gonna do in this new season! (since they switched the characters i hope there’s a few changes in the storyline too, maybe? idk i’ll love it in whatever way)

Okay I watched the first episode of season one, but then I couldn't resist and went straight gay to the first episode of season two, because #Evak4lyfe etc. and yeah, I love it. It's not as good as the original, but I think it'll be great nevertheless. The actors seem to be really well chosen.

"Bla bla, vaffanculo" is already ICONIC! That's what I learned Italian for!  :dance:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I've tried so hard to watch the French one but had uncontrollable convulsions and urges to puke after about 30s after the title screen so I had to quit :(

u should really give it a try, I've never seen the French one but this version seems ok! plus its cool to see a different take from a place that's culturally v different from northern europe

Okay I watched the first episode of season one, but then I couldn't resist and went straight gay to the first episode of season two, because #Evak4lyfe etc. and yeah, I love it. It's not as good as the original, but I think it'll be great nevertheless. The actors seem to be really well chosen.

"Bla bla, vaffanculo" is already ICONIC! That's what I learned Italian for!  :dance:

queen of learning Italian, timothee chalamet playing in cmbyn is shook

All tea no shade: none of the remakes will ever come close to the original. I watched all episodes of the German remake as they aired and felt similarly to annedauphine lol. I gotta admit the Italian actors are really good-looking though. ❤️

I mean, I agree with you, but the German remake is probably the worst one there is so far. :rip:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

all the other versions are cute but the original remains unbothered.

i also get your points of view. if i were to watch a polish version of skam i'd cringe faster than 30 seconds in i presume

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

anyone can send links in pm to that serie ?

Italian or Norwegian with engl,french,spanish subtitles.

Italian is ok

You can watch the original SKAM (all four seasons) here: https://www.dailymotion.com/englishskam/videos

And here's a link to the original LanaBoards SKAM thread: http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/8445-skam/

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

u should really give it a try, I've never seen the French one but this version seems ok! plus its cool to see a different take from a place that's culturally v different from northern europe

Ik, maybe bc I'm French but it seems extremely badly played and forced and the guy that plays Jonas doesn't fit at all urgh. I don't believe in the story. Might give the other versions a try though but I love the original so much that I fear they all seem like rehashed money makers

ZKcaooE.png

I am currently watching the Dutch remake and it’s nice! It’s pretty addictive and I can watch it easily for free on my mobile. They even played a song by Princess Nokia in one of the first episodes and I was shook! Maybe I will watch the other versions later. I did watch a few episodes from “Druck”

I was watching a YouTube compilation of all the characters from the different remakes and pretty much everybody agrees that the Italian one is the best and I’m lowkey shook bc Italy isn’t famous for making good things... maybe we ended homophobia

Edit: I mean the best out of all the remixes ofc